VillaGoMarching

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Why didnt we get a video message from Joe? Total disrespect 

It hit me too after watching that. I had that thought too when I saw Mount's video but he's crap so it didn't register lol 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Kane could be available and in the Bayern squad tonight. He might win more trophiea on his first day at Bayern than in his entire Spurs career

Kinda hope he doesn't play but joins the players on the pitch after the game in full kit a ls Terry.

1 minute ago, WallisFrizz said:

It’s taken the best part of two years for it to be a blessing.

2 years is nothing in football when you lose a player like grealish. At least we didnt go like leicester for example.

We actually look like a team now not a one man band

58 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

They can't replace a 30 goal striker without Europe

They can't replace 15 ill-gotten penalties per season either.

• Like 1

Spurs were screwed either way on the field, as they will never get an adequate replacement for Kane this year or next, but fair play to Levy he played rinsed as much as possible out of Bayern, much like Purslow did with Grealish

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I think the difference is Villa were broadly on the rise when Grealish left (just not quickly enough for him) whereas it doesn’t feel like Spurs are on the rise.

The opposite, if anything.

Because of Joe our progress stalled. Had he been loyal to us and stayed we could have made Europe that season and have been right up there  now. And he would still have time on his side. 

Edited by Captain_Townsend

50 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Because of Joe our progress stalled. Had he been loyal to us and stayed we could have made Europe that season and have been right up there  now. And he would still have time on his side. 

It’s good that he left. If our progress stalled because of him that meant we were too reliant on one player. Now we have one of the best managers on the planet and have become a team instead of a one man band. 

As much as I love making fun of Spurs losing, I hope this is a Grealish moment for them. 

Edited by Aston_Villan4

Â