VillaGoMarching

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think the world cup in Qatar and all thosegames s condensed we are now seeing the knock on effect possibly?

Plus the reshuffle from covid before that.

The playing calendar has been a mess for about 3 year's now.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Manor Solomon suffered miniscus injury and out for next 2-3 months, needs to go for surgery for the injury too 

Brennan Johnson out of the Wales squad so Spurs a bit thin with options in final third now if their starters are marked out of the game.

Luton is pretty much a gift though as was watching them last night and Maddison will have a field day with the space they were giving Sander Berge infront of their defence. Would advise anyone with him in their FF team to make him captain as he should get a couple of assists v them and have chances to score.

• Like 1

Yeah, nothing about them is scary particularly. It's the same as Leicester always were. See if Maddison can make something happen - he'll disappear when it gets difficult like he always does.

1 hour ago, useless said:

They've been incredibly lucky fixture wise, so far they've played Brentford, Bournemouth, Burnley, Sheffield United, and Luton, and then got lucky in the Liverpool game,

Tbf Arsenal and Liverpool and 4 points is a very good haul at any point this season. Bit like us, Burnley away will be a better win as the season goes on.

Still plenty of teams who can expose them but looking at fixture list it might be a bit of a wait before that happens.

I don't think they are that good tbh. As mentioned, incredibly lucky with their fixture schedule. No prolific goalscorer, and a pretty lightweight squad I can see them falling away. If Maddison or Song gets injured for any length of time they're also finished. 

I'll be upset if we aren't beating Spuds this season. I want mash potatoes when we play them.  

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Some rumours that the Sheik Jassim (or whatever his name is that was trying to buy Man Utd) might be interested in buying Spurs.  

Seen meeting Daniel Levy previously.

Yes i can see this happening and its gonna piss me off

Rather utd than spurs

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yes i can see this happening and its gonna piss me off

Rather utd than spurs

This would be the worst.  Best built stadium , all the concerts and NFL games. They could sportswash and musicwash the fck out of them . And their fans. Oh god it would be like your cocky little brother that you cannot stand putting his middle finger to your face every single day and laughing. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Â