Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Just saw a chap run about in these

vibram-five-fingers-kso.jpg

No.

Oh god I saw a bloke wearing those in the gym. I didn't mean to but I stopped and gawked in a disgusted shivering kind of way. I imagine I had a fairly good impression of a 'Phil Jones mid-goal-line clearance' face on too. They're horrible.

People who don't like Mad Men.

Actually, not people who don't like it. That's fine, each to their own.

But the people who don't like it and then think that people who DO like it only like it because it's "cool" to do so.

I'm the former. I've had it explained to me in great detail why it is good and I do understand. Their reasons just aren't enough for me to buy into it. I certainly don't think they like it just because it's cool to do so though.

Both men and women committ infidelity and rightly it shouldn't be socially accepted. Granted I have taken that one step further which doesn't bode well for my character but does it make me a horrible person in the same way you would describe a pervert? Don't get me wrong. I'm not defending the act, but I am defending the assumption that all infidelity can be described as something perverted.

Let he that is without sin amongst you stay out of the Confessions thread.

aye

what happens in the confessions thread, stays in the confession thread....unless funny enough to transfer across all other threads for a few days

• Like 1

No.

Oh god I saw a bloke wearing those in the gym. I didn't mean to but I stopped and gawked in a disgusted shivering kind of way. I imagine I had a fairly good impression of a 'Phil Jones mid-goal-line clearance' face on too. They're horrible.

They're not designed for looks you nana.

People who don't like Mad Men.

Actually, not people who don't like it. That's fine, each to their own.

But the people who don't like it and then think that people who DO like it only like it because it's "cool" to do so.

I'm the former. I've had it explained to me in great detail why it is good and I do understand. Their reasons just aren't enough for me to buy into it. I certainly don't think they like it just because it's cool to do so though.

Exactly, that's fine.

But I have a couple of mates who just point blank refuse to acknowledge that it might be good to some people.

They just claim it's boring and that anyone who likes it just likes it because it's hyped up.

It annoys me especially as one of them admits he only watched the first couple of episodes (and he loves The Wire, which is notorious for being a slow starter, as is Mad Men, imo)

Well the point is the very thin soles, to get close to barefoot running, but with a modicum of protection.

They didn't HAVE to put those stupid toes in and make them look like gorillas' feet.

**** horrible things.

No.

Yeah, they're supposedly excellent for lifting (although i'm not sure I could ever bring myself to wear them)

Disliking a certain forum member.

There's one member in particular who's really getting on my tits lately, it shouldn't bother me in the slightest which is why it shouldn't piss me off, usually I just ignore people, but for some reason it does with this user. Every thread seems to contain his annoying posts or "humour", and people seem to like it too which is even more annoying... because  it's really just not funny at all. Stupid attitude, stupid posts, stupid humour, stupid avatar... just plain fecking stupid. 

Yes, this post is about you.  ;)

Disliking a certain forum member.

There's one member in particular who's really getting on my tits lately, it shouldn't bother me in the slightest which is why it shouldn't piss me off, usually I just ignore people, but for some reason it does with this user. Every thread seems to contain his annoying posts or "humour", and people seem to like it too which is even more annoying... because it's really just not funny at all. Stupid attitude, stupid posts, stupid humour, stupid avatar... just plain fecking stupid.

Yes, this post is about you. ;)

I'm sorry mate. I'll try to be less of a clearing in the woods from now on x

• Like 1

Neither is a onesie. But you won't find me wearing one to keep warm. There are limits y'know! :)

Keep catching my uber trendy belly button hair in my belt (one of those weird metal loop ones from next) and it effin kills!

Oh this, this, this.

I'm considering wearing a vest under my top and tucking it in just to stop this from happening anymore.

That daft punk / pharell no1.incredibly annoying

I'm up all night to get lucky.

Don't mention it. I quite like it actually :)

Keep catching my uber trendy belly button hair in my belt (one of those weird metal loop ones from next) and it effin kills!

Oh this, this, this.

I'm considering wearing a vest under my top and tucking it in just to stop this from happening anymore.

How 'bout yiz do some trimmin'? Maybe stop yer paddywhacking and start some weedwhacking :D
  • Like 1

Surely those shoes - especially wearing them for their intended purpose of strenuous physical activity and thus sweat - are going to vastly increase the amount of toe jam betwixt one's digits?  :puke:

Â