Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

That daft punk / pharell no1.incredibly annoying

I'm up all night to get lucky.

Don't mention it. I quite like it actually :)

Me too.

I love it, in fact.

Keep catching my uber trendy belly button hair in my belt (one of those weird metal loop ones from next) and it effin kills!

Oh this, this, this.

I'm considering wearing a vest under my top and tucking it in just to stop this from happening anymore.

How 'bout yiz do some trimmin'? Maybe stop yer paddywhacking and start some weedwhacking :D

Old habits die hard.

I've only ever removed hair down there once, ended up having to poke the pubes down the plughole with the handle of my toothbrush before my mum saw. I was young but it's put me off, keep myself natural now.

But the ones that get caught aren't pubes, their technically stomach hair so to trim them would be weird.

It really wouldn't.

In fact it would be less weird.

They're not designed for looks you nana.

Neither is a onesie. But you won't find me wearing one to keep warm. There are limits y'know! :)

I want to wear them both at the same time & preferably in a gorilla themed onesie  :)

I would like to try those feet shoe things though just to see what they are like.

They're not designed for looks you nana.

Neither is a onesie. But you won't find me wearing one to keep warm. There are limits y'know! :)

I want to wear them both at the same time & preferably in a gorilla themed onesie  :)

I would like to try those feet shoe things though just to see what they are like.

Ive got a pair of the those Nike split toe trainers from a while ago and they are the most comfortable things ever. :)  

But the ones that get caught aren't pubes, their technically stomach hair so to trim them would be weird.

It really wouldn't.

Trimming your pubes is weird?  :huh::wacko:

It really wouldn't.

Trimming your pubes is weird?   :huh::wacko:

No, not really. But it's MORE weird than trimming your body hair.

(I do both and I'm not bothered by either)

Edited by Stevo985

Just go to your next fancy dress party as Gareth Bale. Sorted.

Â