Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

What's pissing me off? The fact that I'm writing my last ever Undergraduate essay and it's turning out well, yet I'm still 1,500 words off of finishing. Whose idea was university?!

What's pissing me off? The fact that I'm writing my last ever Undergraduate essay and it's turning out well, yet I'm still 1,500 words off of finishing. Whose idea was university?!

Greeks ennit.

People who don't like Mad Men.

Actually, not people who don't like it. That's fine, each to their own.

But the people who don't like it and then think that people who DO like it only like it because it's "cool" to do so.

• Like 1

The Aunty Shagger. I really shouldn't be pissed off but he's proper bugging me out.

Troll 1 Me 0?

And as I told you before hit the ignore button.

I feel sorry for his fiance, horrible human being IF what he says is true. 

That's a very big assumption to make without knowing the circumstances. A horrible human being to me would be a pedophile, rapist, murderer, and terriost, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Edited by Morpheus

The Aunty Shagger. I really shouldn't be pissed off but he's proper bugging me out.

Troll 1 Me 0?

And as I told you before hit the ignore button.

I feel sorry for his fiance, horrible human being IF what he says is true. 

That's a very big assumption to make without knowing the circumstances. A horrible human being to me would be a pedophile, rapist, murderer, and terriost, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Don't drag Eames into this.

• Like 2

Morph, what your doing to your fiance IS horrible, a different level of horrible obviously but still horrible. You need to either break up with your fiance or stop nailing your aunt. Sorry mate, I know your not an evil person by any stretch of the imagination but what your doing definitely qualifies as horrible and cruel.

Â