Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I quite enjoy watching "magic" on tv, i was also enjoying the Dynamo series until he attempted to Bench 140kg.

For starters the athlete guy doing it first couldn't bench 140kg but when Dynamo does it, it feels like he's trying to mug the audience off. the weights were blatantly props

Here's a weird one

My Mom works at a retirement complex as an activities co-ordinator, so as well as being a duty manager, she has to put on events for the oldies.

One such event is a monthly Quiz night. So my mom has to make up the questions.

Now the old dears like the questions to be pretty easy, so about 90% of them are straight forward.

Anyway, my aunt and uncle were round so my mom decided to test the questions out on them as well as my dad and myself. We didn't do it properly, she just went round the circle and asked us a question one after the other.

Now what really pissed me off was anytime a question was asked, my Dad, Uncle and Aunt (all above the age of 50) declared like little school children that they knew the answer "I know I know I know!", whether the person actually being asked answered or not

I wouldn't have minded, but as I said the questions were a piece of piss. They had nothing to prove by declaring that they knew the answer to "Who scored England's hattrick in the 1966 World Cup Final?"

It really got on my nerves to the point where I asked politely for them to stop, and then walked out when they didn't.

I think it may have been an irrational reaction. I don't know why it annoyed me so much!

I dont understand how people can not enjoy magic? Dynamo is extremely talented, some of the trick he does just cant be explained. Im not saying its 'real' but its very entertaining.

Of course they can be explained, most of what Dynamo does is through props and stooges. You can buy most of the stuff he uses online.

He's awful.

I don't know why it annoyed me so much!
I KNOW!!! I KNOW!!!

I LOL'd

People sneezing excessively. Drives me mad

Yes, excessively violent or loud sneezing is both unnecessary and inconsiderate.

Sneeze, fine. But you don't have to make the whole office/room shake, or give people cardiac arrests.

selfish f-eckers

Why are there so many completely annoying adverts these days? It's like these idiot ad men are trying to outdo each other with the stupidest ads. Bring back Don Draper, I say.

Anyway, my current annoyance is that gravy ad with the stupid dancing cow. I have to change the channel every time its on.

OK, I've said before I'm an anti-advertising extremist, but the thing that REALLY pisses me off with ads is the endless repetition.

I admit that some are well-made and amusing - the first time. Second time, still quite funny. Third time, meh. Fourth time, oh not THIS again. Fifth and subsequent times, AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH, FUUUUUCK OFFFFFF!!!!

OK, I've said before I'm an anti-advertising extremist, but the thing that REALLY pisses me off with ads is the endless repetition.

I admit that some are well-made and amusing - the first time. Second time, still quite funny. Third time, meh. Fourth time, oh not THIS again. Fifth and subsequent times, AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH, FUUUUUCK OFFFFFF!!!!

Have not watched one / heard one / looked at one for almost a year.

Simple rule, if it's not on BBC then it's not actually possible to watch it live. Simple as that really. I refuse to acknowledge their existence and try not to look at billboards or any advertising at all no matter where it is.

Download everything, stack it up ready and smile. They waste billions on it, it only works on a certain type of person, that's aint me

If they want to change that then they need to pay me per second billing. :D

tbf, there are ads (not many of them, though) that I never get tired of... this one for instance and its follow-ups are perhaps the latest example (The Go! Team will probably only be remembered in the US for these adverts...).

(though I suppose you could argue that it's not an ad, more of a public service announcement)

Â