Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Me and the other half took two suitcases of clothes to the Charity shop next to her business in Lichfield on Sunday night about 8pm as you cant drive down the high street until after 4pm. We usually drop stuff outside the cancer research shop as it has a bigger front for cover and access but there was a big sign on the British Heart foundation shop saying they were running low on clothes.

We decided to leave them there this time and as I was about to walk away I got a mouthfull of this woman who said she worked there and had a go at me for blocking the front with the 2 cases. I have to say I was a little took back as she was really rude about it but my my gf was near by so decided to keep my mouth shut and just picked up both cases and put them in front of the cancer research shop. :lol:

GF went to speak to her and she was just rude again saying that if we could not make it up there in opening hours (when we both work) that we shouldnt bother at all though she was put in her place after that :lol:

I am going bald. I'm in my early 20s and going bald.

Now, I know people have lost their hair earlier than I have, and frankly I'm not exactly much of a looker with or without my hair...but **** me, I'm going bald.

I'm not sure how thin I can let my hair go without giving nature the finger and shaving it all off.

Just take something to stop it disappearing then, plenty of things on the market.

I've actually been looking at a few different products, and all of them seem full of shit, with about as much authenticity as homeopathy.

You might be pleasantly surprised Davkaus, as long as you're not expecting any miracles. My Buddy at work (no, genuinly) takes some natural type thing, he's convinced it's helped him to maintain atleast the hair he has.

Just take something to stop it disappearing then, plenty of things on the market.

I've actually been looking at a few different products, and all of them seem full of shit, with about as much authenticity as homeopathy.

According to the doctor, anything with Minoxidil will work (Regaine for example). Won't regrow, but will prolong the life of what you have.

Pretty much everything else is bollocks.

On the plus side, your depression will only last for a bit.

My hair is thinning (although is still acceptable and not too noticeable at the moment) and I'm only 25.

But to be honest I'm not that fussed.

Just make sure once it starts getting too bad you shave it short and get a tan. That's my plan.

I am going bald. I'm in my early 20s and going bald.

Now, I know people have lost their hair earlier than I have, and frankly I'm not exactly much of a looker with or without my hair...but **** me, I'm going bald.

I'm not sure how thin I can let my hair go without giving nature the finger and shaving it all off.

Just ask Sy Sperling: he's not only the president of Hair Club for Men, he's also a client!

Gratuitous Rush vid ;)

Watching dynamo with the missus

he got a guy to make a snowball, got his mate to hand over his ring, at no time went anywhere near the snowball, clapped his hands guess where the ring was?

The gf says yeah but it's not really in the middle of the snowball it was probably at the bottom and just looked like it was in the middle cos of the way he broke up the snowball, she seriously believed she'd solved the trick

after a full 10 minutes of explaining what she was saying to her my judgement got the better of me and I let it go, I can almost guarantee when I'm drunk at a wedding Saturday night she'll bring it up again to make me look a dick

Â