Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Not getting an interview for a job which is 7 grand under your current salary which you could do standing on your head, drunk, completing the times crossword.
They probably considered you overqualified. I'm afraid there could to be a lot more of this before you get a breakthrough.

Hang in there.

Bags with wheels:

When did this sudden explosion of the use of bags with wheels take place!? They're everywhere. I'm pretty sure that in the next decade, there will be more bags with wheels than people!

It's not just dainty little women who are too weak to carry their luggage that use them, it's grown **** men as well. I can't walk through an aiport or train station without being stuck behind some mincer flouncing along with his bag on wheels snaking behing him!!! PICK IT UP FFS!! :bang:

Agree with this.

Blokes with their laptop bag on wheels?!?!

What the **** is wrong with you? Pick it up you fanny

I call him "The Zog"

But at VP on Saturday every time I said it I had a psychological heart attack. It sounds really offensive so i'd panic before remembering it's his name (or part of it)

I call him "The Zog"

But at VP on Saturday every time I said it I had a psychological heart attack. It sounds really offensive so i'd panic before remembering it's his name (or part of it)

Your one of them... :evil:

Nicknaming footballers, never understood it, cant stand it!

I don't usually.

But shouting "Pass it to N'Zogbia" doesn't really flow.

Zog or "the zog" is easier to say.

Everyone else gets their proper name used.

Actually does "gabby" count. That's what i call him

Where's Jon when you need him? :)

sitting here, imagining fanciful scenarios of Wiggy chatting football in the pub with his mates.

"That Seamus Given has been very good for us since he signed".

During the game, during the heat of battle ...

"Go on Stiliyan Petrov, pass it to Christopher Herd, who can then feed Gabriel Agbonlahor, who will cross it for Charles N'Zogbia to score."

Actually, maybe he even uses their middle names too, as that would be their correct and full moniker.

Maybe he even prefixes their names with the title "Mr"? :mrgreen:

Not getting an interview for a job which is 7 grand under your current salary which you could do standing on your head, drunk, completing the times crossword.
They probably considered you overqualified. I'm afraid there could to be a lot more of this before you get a breakthrough.

Hang in there.

Yep, you're right. Most frustrating.

Thanks, I'll hang in there.

I just can't see me flipping burgers with these nails in 6 inch heels. :cry:

Where's Jon when you need him? :)

sitting here, imagining fanciful scenarios of Wiggy chatting football in the pub with his mates.

"That Seamus Given has been very good for us since he signed".

During the game, during the heat of battle ...

"Go on Stiliyan Petrov, pass it to Christopher Herd, who can then feed Gabriel Agbonlahor, who will cross it for Charles N'Zogbia to score."

Actually, maybe he even uses their middle names too, as that would be their correct and full moniker.

Maybe he even prefixes their names with the title "Mr"? :mrgreen:

Surnames only. Also, what is this 'pub' of which you speak?

Â