Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who pronounce words such as "Baby" as "Vavy", without forming the letter "b" with their mouths.

It's the other way round for me, I pronounce V's like B's

The Spanish do that.

How do you get on with "L"s and "R"s?

It's a standard - probably racist - gag over here that Chinese people can't handle the difference between the two. Going by some of my Chinese acquaintances there is some truth in it.

I hate the fact that I have to walk past the reception desk at work to go to the toilet, so the receptionist knows how long I take to have a shit (give of take a few turns of word feud on my phone).

People who have a shit at work - dirty bastards.

People who pronounce words such as "Baby" as "Vavy", without forming the letter "b" with their mouths.

It's the other way round for me, I pronounce V's like B's

The Spanish do that.

How do you get on with "L"s and "R"s?

It's a standard - probably racist - gag over here that Chinese people can't handle the difference between the two. Going by some of my Chinese acquaintances there is some truth in it.

In Korea the letter 'ㄹ'sounds between an 'L' and and 'R', impossible for me to say properly and as you can guess the Koreans get mixed up with L's and R's. Probably similar in Chinese.

Also the letter 'ㅂ' makes a 'B' sound but they have nothing for 'V', so any words changed from English to Korean have the same letter for 'B' as 'V', for example, Aston Villa is pronounced - Asooton Beela (아스톤 빌라)

They also have no 'F' so just 'ㅍ ' which makes a 'P' sound. Eg, Helsinki is in Pinland.

People who can't **** park properly.

I went to the gym last night, the car park is always full on Monday after work. Guaranteed there are ALWAYS 2 or 3 parking spaces available, but because some word removed drives in at an angle and overhangs the white line you can't get in.

They should be able to fine people for parking like a clearing in the woods.

I think they can, can't they?

Both public and private car parks can charge for parking that breaches the white lines, I think, if they want to.

being made to feel like a word removed because my gf's mom has got me 4 go ape tickets for xmas for me and my mates, but she didnt read the small print and they have to be used by the end of november, the only time they have left in november is 8.30 sunday morning, never going to happen, i dont want to do that time let alone 3 of my mates

£120 down the drain

being made to feel like a word removed because my gf's mom has got me 4 go ape tickets for xmas for me and my mates, but she didnt read the small print and they have to be used by the end of november, the only time they have left in november is 8.30 sunday morning, never going to happen, i dont want to do that time let alone 3 of my mates

£120 down the drain

What Go Ape?

£120 down the drain

What Go Ape?

why doesn't she call up and extent it?

am sure if she calls they should give an extension.

crikey I got an extension on a groupon voucher with the gift of the gab.

I think they can, can't they?

Both public and private car parks can charge for parking that breaches the white lines, I think, if they want to.

Private car parks can invoice you, usually through parking companies like UKPC, Town and City Parking, and their ilk, but you don't have to pay it if you don't want to. If you fancy being a word removed, you can go and stick your car across two disabled bays each time you go to the supermarket and they can't really do shit about it.

This is at Haden Hill Leisure Centre.

I might make a complaint and see if they can enforce something.

*light bulb* Mayyyyybe when you go to make a complaint you will meet a nice little number and you won't have to be on POF anymore :) ....maybe. Just a thought.

*light bulb* Mayyyyybe when you go to make a complaint you will meet a nice little number and you won't have to be on POF anymore :) ....maybe. Just a thought.

There is the "glass half full" philosophy in a nutshell.

*starts ranting at manager*

*notices a cute little number behind a desk staring my way*

*slowly stops ranting and lowers voice*

"How YOU doin'?"

*starts ranting at manager*

*notices a cute little number behind a desk staring my way*

*slowly stops ranting and lowers voice*

"How YOU doin'?"

Don't forget to memorise some of Rob's jokes from the "Wahey! it's a joke thread" thread, so you can be funny.

Â