Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

All the talk about Chelsea and friggin Chelsea Pitch Owners Ffs 99% of fans really couldn't give a f....

Could not agree more, the dullest story about the dullest people. I would rather they get all the CPO's and bury them all alive there, it might be just about news worthy then.

Beatboxing.

I'd watch a beat-boxer with the same level of interest as in say, a plate spinner. Or a juggler. Impressive for about 15 seconds, then pointless.

Apparently 'Plan B' has a beatboxer as his support who plays for half a bloody hour.

Said it before, will say it again. "Merlin" (BBC1). Utter, utter shite. I laughed at the first series and confidently predicted it wouldn't get a second. It's now on a third.

I just don't know where to begin with what's wrong with it. Everything, basically.

people who say ''pacifically''

you mean ''specifically'' you fucktard

people are just so lazy these days that they cant be arsed to speak properly

crips instead of crisps

pompadom instead of popadom

and so on but the ''pacifically'' really annoys me, and especially when people get pissed off with me for correcting them, take heed in what I am saying and you wont sound like such a moron and I wont need to keep on correcting you

A guy I work with now, really clever bloke and good at his job. But he says "lickle" instead of "little".
Kill him.

I'd avoid Bolton then if I were you. Lickle, bockle, hospikal, frikened....I heard all of these and others from the mother-in-law and other members of my wife's family last week. I only just managed to not follow Mike's advice.

Said it before, will say it again. "Merlin" (BBC1). Utter, utter shite. I laughed at the first series and confidently predicted it wouldn't get a second. It's now on a third.

I just don't know where to begin with what's wrong with it. Everything, basically.

I have to say I don't mind Merlin. It's not amazing but it's decent enough family tea time entertatinment if you don't take it too seriously. I think I'm a bit forgiving of it as it replaced the dismal Robin Hood (with Keith Allen) that was just about the worst thing I've ever seen on TV.

The lickle thing is (more) popular in amongst the black community, as is saying 'aks' instead of 'ask'.

Maybe it came from there.

They all say it in Bolton, and it's an area which doesn't really have a black community, and I never noticed Asians saying it.

The lickle thing is (more) popular in amongst the black community, as is saying 'aks' instead of 'ask'.
small-axe_.jpg

.........Ready to chop you down.

Sharpened to cut you down......

I am pretty sure that record is in the Film : Alive and Kicking.

Set in Brum with Robbie Coltrane and Lenny Henry.

Brilliant if you can find it like.

Maybe it came from there.

They all say it in Bolton, and it's an area which doesn't really have a black community, and I never noticed Asians saying it.

In that case, it's just chavy and ultimately wrong!

A guy I work with now, really clever bloke and good at his job. But he says "lickle" instead of "little".
Kill him.

I'd avoid Bolton then if I were you. Lickle, bockle, hospikal, frikened....I heard all of these and others from the mother-in-law and other members of my wife's family last week. I only just managed to not follow Mike's advice.

Add on the inability to say crisps which seems like its just NW thing too.

Being someone who lives in Bolton now.........it bugs the hell out of me!

Why these idiots cannot speak properly is beyond me.

They also eat stupid food eg 'Pasty Barm' , Which for those that don't speak northern involves a Pasty in a bread roll with Ketchup or salad cream. Is the pastry on the pasty not enough??!!!

Â