Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I just nipped to the attic room for a bit of peace on the toilet. 2 minutes in and the smoke alarm is going off from the kitchen. I let it ring out as my wife is cooking. Turns out I am a word removed as it could have been a fire and I valued finishing my shit over the property and life. 

What you gonna do? Waddle out of a burning building with a turtles head and your slacks around your ankles.

I'm with you on this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Not fruit machines but those machines you put 2p in and watch them build up and tip over the edge

still one of my finest sporting moments when i heard that distinctive coin drop noise somewhere off to my left and managed to beat some 82 year old woman with a zimmer frame to the 8p that had dropped out

talk about a sore loser ,  though with hindsight maybe it didn't require a victory dance 

but even those machines seem to be addictive for people , spend £5 to win 26 p  and a rubber keyring that they randomly place on top

Arcades are shit nowadays.

Generally you win bugger all and get slapped with stupid token ticket things instead.

Any kid playing one needs to gather about 500 of them just to win a stupid keyring in their poxy shop at the back of the arcade. Utter nonsense.

25 minutes ago, Genie said:

There’s a decent film about card counting called 21. As far as I can remember when I watched about 10 years ago anyway.

The book was better , bringing down the house ,  by Ben Mezrich

he has some cracking true events books for those that like that sort of thing … the financial ones are great and definitely recommended 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Genie said:

There’s a decent film about card counting called 21. As far as I can remember when I watched about 10 years ago anyway.

Funny you mention this, I was talking about this with the missus earlier.

Unfortunately it features Kevin Spacey.

Another good film that's recent is called 'The Gambler' feat. Mark Whalberg.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I grew up in a seaside town, one street from the arcades and slot machines.

I can spot a slider machine about to drop and a predatory paedo from 200 yards.

I grew up addicted to this machine.

wwf_wrestlefest__82794.1585947640.jpg?c=

Some great memories growing up playing this at the seaside arcades!

26 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I grew up in a seaside town, one street from the arcades and slot machines.

A bag of sweets  and a pocket full of coins … result 

Edited by tonyh29
Typo fail
  • Like 1

Gone to a wedding in Poland today church at 3pm. The air con in our car is **** and it’s 32C. Fair enough that’s our problem, been like this for a year. Turns out there’s NO BEER in the venue. And I don’t mean no free beer. I mean no beer at all. Because the rest of the booze is free, which is great of course. But who gets to a party on a 30+C day and think, “oh I’d love to smash a pint of wine” (ok, big sam), or “I’d love to smash a pint of vodka” (ok, big...). Luckily we heard in advance and bought 2 pilsner urquells nest to the church but **** me, if I’d got there and had no cold beer I would have just **** left

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Thats one for the CV. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 17/06/2021 at 10:17, AvfcRigo82 said:

Betting sites and betting companies.aving been on a bit of a winning streak in the Euro's, with this week mainly - winning nearly £3k since Tuesday (Portugal to win 3-0 and Ronaldo to score last) (Italy to win 3-0 And Immobile to score last) and only small stakes of £100 a time 

s reactions rocket GIF

• Shocked 1

Â