Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

41 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

There are three spots in the right hand corner all together. The corner ball is a spot then the next two diagonally are spots as well 🤦‍♂️(Standard 8 ball rack) So by default there are also three stripes in the opposite corner together. You can check it out on YouTube. It is the beefeater spirit of London add. A rerack is the only possible outcome of the game

I’m going to ask for a case of gin for my silence otherwise it goes viral

The missus was in a huff and asked me why I had rewound the advert yesterday and then freeze framed it In between some dreary crap she was watching. She’s was not so cocky when I pointed this out to her

You realise the pubs are open now mate? We don’t have to find ways to just fill the time anymore . . . . 

troll trolling GIF

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

You realise the pubs are open now mate? We don’t have to find ways to just fill the time anymore . . . . 

troll trolling GIF

Pub or no pub do you really think they should get away with it? 

24 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Pub or no pub do you really think they should get away with it? 

You've just got to find the right angles to complain about this sort of thing.  Go into it with the right frame of mind and you'll have them in your pocket. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

The problem with doing that is that it charges a woman's need to talk batteries. 

The solution to it all is making sure the girly night involves other women (I know I know, insert KW). They can babble their brains out and have no energy for it when you get home. That's ideal. 

Leaving a woman alone to think with wine and what not, that is a **** recipe of disaster. 

Going by the absolute dross she watches when I'm away, I'm not worried that she's thinking much. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, trekka said:

You've just got to find the right angles to complain about this sort of thing.  Go into it with the right frame of mind and you'll have them in your pocket. 

Yes, winner stops on and a pint for a brush

My daughter (8) her friend from 2 doors down and other friend from down the road wanted to play in our back garden whilst the moms were chatting at the end of the road.

They asked if I could put the garden sprinkler on, I said ok just for a couple of minutes, set it up on the “mist” setting and tap barely open. As soon as I get into the house the girl from 2 doors down has changed it to jet and opened the tap right up.

3 girls immediately soaked. 

I have to say sorry but it needs to go off. Told them to play in the sunny part of the garden to dry off.

3 girls immediately leave the garden, go to their mums who wonder why I let them get soaked.

12 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Leaving work Friday. Having a drink and suddenly it's Sunday night and Monday beckons. Swear it's some kind of black magic. 

Its not just weekends, the working work seems to fly by now. Heading towards May now. Its frightening how quick time goes. I'm not sure if its a good or bad thing! 

24 minutes ago, Xela said:

People who just abandon shopping trolleys next to their cars in supermarket car parks. Saw it on Friday. Fat couple loaded up their SUV and Mr Bunter, just leaves the trolly there, in the next space. He was no more than 20-30 foot from the trolley shelter. 

I nearly tooted him (I was sat in my car checking my work emails), but didn't as i'm not a sociopath. I just hoped he put his car into a ditch on the drive home. 

I once confronted someone who did that, and shouted "How would you feel if your car got dented because someone was too lazy to walk 10m to put their trolley back?". I expected them to be ashamed, and put it back. They called me a rocket polisher and drove off. :blush:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm fed up of getting irrationally annoyed by something completely out of my control

That is the crux of it for me. I can't control it, why am I getting wound up by it? 

Â