Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Genuinely interested to know what’s so ‘great’ about it compared to say the UK?

I didn’t read it as ‘compared to’.

It’s not always got to be a nil sum game, two places can both be great.

In my opinion.

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I didn’t read it as ‘compared to’.

It’s not always got to be a nil sum game, two places can both be great.

In my opinion.

Yeah, not sure why it needs to be compared to the UK to be 'great'.

FWIW, it's beautiful, we have sea, lakes, mountains, beautiful and varied architecture, genuine culture, great weather (super cold snowy winters and hot summers), great food and the people (who I surround myself with anyway!) are fantastic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Yeah, not sure why it needs to be compared to the UK to be 'great'.

FWIW, it's beautiful, we have sea, lakes, mountains, beautiful and varied architecture, genuine culture, great weather (super cold snowy winters and hot summers), great food and the people (who I surround myself with anyway!) are fantastic.

Because I know you have also lived here and it’s the only country I have ever lived in so it’s a comparison I could understand. 

Apart from the right wing government and the racists that put them in to power it does sound great to be fair.

edit: btw not being sarcy. Genuinely sounds like a really nice place to live.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

The KFC ad that keeps playing on commercial radio, absolutely **** shite.

I'd like to find the person that wrote this advert, lock them in a room for 12 months and pipe this shitty excuse for an advert through a speaker into the room.

See how **** great you think it is then, you bollock.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, villa4europe said:

You just know those lovely Polish women are inexplicably dating ugly older slightly overweight bald men who wear grey tracksuit bottoms, a tight black t-shirt and Nike shox 

Excellent. That's my lockdown look. Except for the baldness. 

21 hours ago, Davkaus said:

My favourite pub has closed down :(

Many will suffer that fate I fear. 

People have got used to not going out or going around friends for drinks now. 

On 09/07/2020 at 14:30, Follyfoot said:

Painting your living room is like making love to a beautiful woman........ take a bit of extra time to mask up properly......

On 09/07/2020 at 14:41, Sam-AVFC said:

And remember, it's good practice to wash your brush immediately after use so it's not crusted with filth the next time someone pulls it out of storage.

I'd give the edges of the pot a good clean as well or you will never get it open next time.

• Haha 2

one of the kids that lives in the house opposite our office has shot one of our windows with a BB gun  , needs a whole new pane 

pisses me off because I suspect the rozzers won't be interested until the point when I go around his house and kill his pet hamster , and then I'll be the bad guy

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

one of the kids that lives in the house opposite our office has shot one of our windows with a BB gun  , needs a whole new pane 

pisses me off because I suspect the rozzers won't be interested until the point when I go around his house and kill his pet hamster , and then I'll be the bad guy

How do you know he has a pet hamster?

On 13/07/2020 at 20:53, Genie said:

BF784476-918-D-48-CE-AF0-B-07325-A5930-C 09071277-AC03-44-D5-B040-7-B8-D0753955-E42-B76-D21-7840-4-F7-D-9-CDB-460581409-E 5-EA158-E3-A50-D-4-EBB-9-EE5-6295-EC6842B601-DAA2-FFB3-4743-966-D-B3-FF47-CA32-E

They lack the thrill element Serb women give you with the impression they will ****  you and then kill you afterwards , but even so you’ve got to love Polish women .

• Like 2

My mate used to date a batshit bonkers polish girl, a proper looker but scary.

He used to ask her to talk polish to him when on the job (he didn't speak it all), so she obliged. He said it was a massive turn on until she told him she was reciting her grocery shopping list, albeit in a husky voice 😄

• Haha 2

Â