Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Clearly we have a magic **** money tree. A man is coming to wallpaper our hall today, not just today. Today is prep, tomorrow is lining and monday is wallpapering. I said I will do it. A day tops. No because I have never wallpapered in my life, my wife is insisting on a professional. **** sake. 

29 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Clearly we have a magic **** money tree. A man is coming to wallpaper our hall today, not just today. Today is prep, tomorrow is lining and monday is wallpapering. I said I will do it. A day tops. No because I have never wallpapered in my life, my wife is insisting on a professional. **** sake. 

Yeah because she didn't wamt a wall that looked like this

e0b5222e6f0a1b80042fcfceca733161.jpg

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Paint is so much easier and quicker than wallpaper

Not sure,  by the time you mask it up and stir the paint ? 

Maybe needs another coat also.

I suppose a professional hanger could do the wall i the picture in an hour or so ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

Paint is so much easier and quicker than wallpaper

I agree entirely. One hallway though its a bit of a mess and so wallpaper will hide a little more than paint. Everywhere else in the house is painted. 

22 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I suppose a professional hanger could do the wall i the picture in an hour or so ?

I hate painting because I’m rubbish at it and make a massive mess. I’d rather paper a room, it’s quicker and less mess.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

I hate painting because I’m rubbish at it and make a massive mess. I’d rather paper a room, it’s quicker and less mess.

Seriously, just throw paint at the wall and watch as people marvel at your modern art

abstract-grunge-art-background-texture-w

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Painting every (almost) time for me. Way less hassle. 

This. Painting is a piece of piss.

Take a bit of extra time to mask up properly and use proper ground sheets and it's a **** doddle

16 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

This. Painting is a piece of piss.

Take a bit of extra time to mask up properly and use proper ground sheets and it's a **** doddle

Painting your living room is like making love to a beautiful woman........ take a bit of extra time to mask up properly......

Edited by Follyfoot

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Painting your living room is like making love to a beautiful woman........ take a bit of extra time to mask up properly......

And remember, it's good practice to wash your brush immediately after use so it's not crusted with filth the next time someone pulls it out of storage.

• Like 1

If I see one more person of Facebook use the term 'baby mother or baby dad' I'm going to go insane. 

Tramps

End of rant 😀

2 hours ago, av1 said:

If I see one more person of Facebook use the term 'baby mother or baby dad' I'm going to go insane. 

Tramps

End of rant 😀

They say Baby momma in 90 day fiancée 

16 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Polish politics is so depressing.

It didn't/doesn't have to be.

Classic urban v rural

old v young

west v east

Even with PiS owning state TV and pumping out anti Trzaskowski propaganda, it was still 51-49.

I have hope, but the next few years will be shit.

• Like 1

Â