Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Everywhere me and the wife go she’s like let’s have a selfie. Why? What’s the point? It’s a bit like all the phones out at football. People spend that much time taking selfies and videos that they forget to actually have fun and why they are there. Live for the moment, not to look back at a photo . P

1 hour ago, snowychap said:

It doesn't have to be warm to wear sandals. As long as they weren't wearing socks with them, it's perfectly fine.

Hmmmm

*adds Snowy to the post revolution list*

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Everywhere me and the wife go she’s like let’s have a selfie. Why? What’s the point? 

At a guess, a really good set of alibi's, stored in handy chronological order to be used sooner, rather than later.

Or she is just happy mate 👍🏻

Just now, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

At a guess, a really good set of alibi's, stored in handy chronological order to be used sooner, rather than later.

Or she is just happy mate 👍🏻

Probably not the latter. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Xela said:

To the two blokes wearing sandals today in the supermarket. Have a word with yourself. Its not warm and you are not on a beach

Yep. 

If you’re not on holiday it’s unacceptable. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Something that @Stevo985 might have mentioned before...

Was standing on a packed train the other day and the women (mid 20's) standing in front of me was browsing on her phone... I was doing a bit of shoulder surfing as I had nowhere else to look! Anyway, she had a picture of her face as her wallpaper! Not a group of people, or with a partner, or even in front of a famous monument, but just a close up of her face. What sort of person, aside of a massive narcissist, do you need to be to do that?

Didn't piss me off as such, just surprised me. 

Was she fit? This is crucial detail in your story that you've left out.

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Didn’t she save you a sun lounger with a towel at 4am ?

I'm in a majority German hotel, few Russians here and there (as seemingly always) but as far as I can tell no English apart from me, staff all talk German to me, menus etc all in German first, food is a mixture of Greek and German etc etc

anyway long story short....the bastards don't do it!!! Went to breakfast at 9 not a single beach towel down, got the impression they do it to wind us up

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Coming from the bloke who wears no socks when it’s minus 15 😁

Yeah but the feet were covered. This is the crucial detail 😬

8 hours ago, Xela said:

To the two blokes wearing sandals today in the supermarket. Have a word with yourself. Its not warm and you are not on a beach

Now if they looked like this.. 

bluw-sandals-socks-yellow-octopus-307715

..Then that's the stuff of legends i'm afraid.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Now if they looked like this.. 

bluw-sandals-socks-yellow-octopus-307715

..Then that's the stuff of legends i'm afraid.

Looks like a skateboarding teenager from the 80's socks and some ancient Roman's/Greco's sandals threw a shindig together in 2019.

If they'd of been sports slides this is my footwear anytime I can get away with it.

Edited by A'Villan

Speeding fine for going 20km/h over the limit on the freeway. I drive a Honda Jazz so wasn't going to Ayrton Senna it out of there.

Now I'm stuck with a $500 fine, the demerit points loss is extremely kind, apparently losing money is more of a deterrent to illegal driving than not having a license to begin with!

Loved the copper though, straight to business, very pleasant and wished me a great day afterward.

The last time I got done speeding the officer pulled his gun on me for reaching for my glove box just after he'd asked me to produce my license..

Up until that point, and even beyond it, I had addressed him as sir (sincerely) and was honest and well-mannered.

And in writing this I realise that fine is due to be paid today. Ha!

• Haha 1

Â