Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

36 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Taxi drivers asking me the best or quickest way for them to go, particularly given sat navs. 

Whats the equivalent of that in other jobs.

Sat Navs are shit and customers are never happy. You might not care which way you go but many people do and moan when drivers go a different route because they often suspect the driver is taking the "long route" even though he often isn't. On a journey where there are multiple almost equidistant routes, It's always best to ask the customer their prefered route

The equivalent of that in other jobs is the public not understanding what they are on about

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

When you notice a co-worker says like approximately 3 times in every sentence and you CANT UNHEAR IT.

tenor.gif

• Haha 4

Iphone users (mainly) who use to hang their headsets from ear to ear across their mouth, now have no problem using the wireless ones as is but they are even further from the mouth than the old ones use to be.

6 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

When you notice a co-worker says like approximately 3 times in every sentence and you CANT UNHEAR IT.

Female? I find they are usually the culprits and predominantly in the fake posh home counties accent. 

30 minutes ago, Xela said:

Female? I find they are usually the culprits and predominantly in the fake posh home counties accent. 

Sexist!

But yes of course. It just really grates on me as a sign of stupidity to be honest, construct a proper sentence god damn it!

3 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Sexist!

But yes of course. It just really grates on me as a sign of stupidity to be honest, construct a proper sentence god damn it!

I've been called worse... just today!

Also add the overuse and incorrect use of the word "literally"

"I was like, literally, like, dead!"

:angry:

Yeah neighbour,  I know I didn't seem to find it funny last time, or the time before that, but swing your car around and I'll clean it when I'm done with mine. Go and let the guy over the road know, too. I've got a buy one, go **** yourselves free offer on the go just for the pair of you. Unfunny clearings in the woods.

• Like 1

To the two blokes wearing sandals today in the supermarket. Have a word with yourself. Its not warm and you are not on a beach

• Like 3

Since er are talking about supermarked. People who walk around supermarkets like they are in a **** Enya video and make sure to be in the way whereever you go to pick up food. I am very goal oriented shopper, I know what I am there for and get it as effectively as possible. But these other bastards just annoy me so much. 

Same with people having these baby wagon things and think it's fully ok to leave it blocking half the store so they can spend 10 minutes deciding what cheese to get. rocket polishers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

One day I will go on holiday and not get sunburnt on the 1st day

but not today...not this day!!!

That's the most British thing I've ever heard. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

To the two blokes wearing sandals today in the supermarket. Have a word with yourself. Its not warm and you are not on a beach

It doesn't have to be warm to wear sandals. As long as they weren't wearing socks with them, it's perfectly fine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Something that @Stevo985 might have mentioned before...

Was standing on a packed train the other day and the women (mid 20's) standing in front of me was browsing on her phone... I was doing a bit of shoulder surfing as I had nowhere else to look! Anyway, she had a picture of her face as her wallpaper! Not a group of people, or with a partner, or even in front of a famous monument, but just a close up of her face. What sort of person, aside of a massive narcissist, do you need to be to do that?

Didn't piss me off as such, just surprised me. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Xela said:

Something that @Stevo985 might have mentioned before...

Was standing on a packed train the other day and the women (mid 20's) standing in front of me was browsing on her phone... I was doing a bit of shoulder surfing as I had nowhere else to look! Anyway, she had a picture of her face as her wallpaper! Not a group of people, or with a partner, or even in front of a famous monument, but just a close up of her face. What sort of person, aside of a massive narcissist, do you need to be to do that?

Didn't piss me off as such, just surprised me. 

Sounds like something I would have mentioned. 

I work with a girl and her Facebook is just full of pictures of herself. 

Even when she’s been on holiday with her fella 90% of the photos are selfies. 

It’s so weird. I’m literally the opposite.

I remember being in Tenerife with a mate about 2-3 years ago and this group of 3 girls turned up and got some sun beds in front of us and then spent the next 25 mins taking god knows how many selfies. They finally all put their phones down and 2 of them went into the sea and then the lone girl got out a selfie stick and spent another 10 mins taking some solo pics. After another 10 mins the other girls came back whereby they all got their phones out again for a few more pics then spent some quality time together by going on social media for the next hour before they bothered interacting with each other again.

Utterly bizarre behaviour.

• Like 3

I don’t really mind the taking selfies part. I get that. 

But there’s a big leap between taking selfies and having a selfie of yourself on your phone’s background. 

Â