Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

9 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Come on Tonezone..

We all know you'd sell your mom if it meant you could get BA Airmiles.. ?

that's not on the list of the 10 commandments so it's allowed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Close friend of mine works for them at the staff headquarters here in Manhattan. He's been in the army since he was a kid.

He says the leadership is one of the most corrupt group of individuals he's ever had the displeasure of meeting and the organization is absolutely swimming in cash - which the leadership take great glee in embezzling off the top to their friends and themselves.

And the leadership are all blokes too. You can't let women get involved in the embezzling.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Just imagined that you're doing this when you're driving Xela :D

Not far from the truth!

I was listening to The Stone Roses debut album though, not Roachford! :D

• Like 1

Just now, mjmooney said:

They've **** ed around with the format of Mastermind to make it look more like a naff ITV gameshow. 

I think you're about to take your title back off me, they ruined Mastermind when they stopped it in 1997

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Close friend of mine works for them at the staff headquarters here in Manhattan. He's been in the army since he was a kid.

He says the leadership is one of the most corrupt group of individuals he's ever had the displeasure of meeting and the organization is absolutely swimming in cash - which the leadership take great glee in embezzling off the top to their friends and themselves.

I have no reason to believe you are being anything but dead serious. Am I right in thinking that? What a f****** sham if so.

I was a bit shocked to hear the amount of money that was received for having a certain number of volunteers on duty, but then I thought that the money for operations has to come from somewhere.

I just patrol the streets giving aid to people who obviously need it and help out at the homeless shelter/cafe. I don't work the numbers and don't have much of an idea as to what would go where and why.

I do work closely with senior staff though and I have seen the 2nd in charge, a woman, literary spending her weekend scrubbing the floor by hand of a huge hall facility that we use for the homeless and sometimes events. That's just one example of a number of stories I could give.

I spend from 11pm-5am volunteering for these people, I would never do that if I knew the organisation was something like The Rockefeller Foundation, a seemingly benevolent philanthropy group that is just another disgusting indictment, the greedy leading the poor astray.

Fortunately I don't think the Melbourne branch is. If you are serious about your mates story, then I have to wonder, why does he work for them then?

Edited by A'Villan

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

Why do battered wives stay with their husbands?

Financial security?

I'm beginning to think you are that wise owl that flew into my window in retribution for my 'science' post and are using that owl wisdom to guide me with questions.

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

People who vigorously flail their arms back and forward when they walk, it's not necessary.

Apparently it's a sign of anxiety, I read or heard that in some body language piece.

image.png.26f927ae91cff1b9ac1fc3956e740822.png

25 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Financial security?

I'm beginning to think you are that wise owl that flew into my window in retribution for my 'science' post and are using that owl wisdom to guide me with questions.

Actually on seconds thoughts I think the analogy isn’t the best

14 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I know it really shouldn't surprise me (or piss me off) given some of the stereotypical hard of thinking divs that occasionally post on here.

But it looks as though some posters are already questioning Dean Smith after a whopping 3 games in charge.

I mean...**** hell.

It'll be the same story as Bruce. Those that don't want him will look for every reason to attack him. And then when the wheels completely fall of people will slide to that side in general.

In the meantime, I'd wager there's a correlation between those who didn't want him and those critical already.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

I know it really shouldn't surprise me (or piss me off) given some of the stereotypical hard of thinking divs that occasionally post on here.

But it looks as though some posters are already questioning Dean Smith after a whopping 3 games in charge.

I mean...**** hell.

Ignore them.  Don't let them spoil your weekend.  

We're on the right path ?

• Like 1

Â