Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I was out last night, didnt watch the game, didnt go on social media, didnt post or say anything about the game

So to wake up this morning to tweets from a QPR fan ive never met before or know giving me a load of grief about them being above us in the league was strange

Football fans ?‍♂️

10 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I'm not even going there, I've even knocked off a couple of Villa twitter accounts that are already sweary.

Smith's got a free pass from me this season.

Will try not to post in here again as on topic, but presumably if we'd got something as basic as a new manager bounce/honeymoon period (which a lot of clubs seem to get with a new manager), then we'd be in the playoffs today, and therefore wouldnt need to write off a season in October.

13 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

People who vigorously flail their arms back and forward when they walk, it's not necessary.

Even more annoying is the version where one arm is encumbered by a small bag, usually in busy shopping areas, so the other is out at a wide angle swinging violently around in danger of clothes lining passing children.

I think this behaviour is what The Smiths’ instrumental song is about.

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Try Yassmin Abdel-Magied for starters.

....an australian muslim woman?

Well that's rocked my view of the world, a muslim woman thinks being a female muslim is the best thing.

But, seriously, hard left ? She's hardly Shining Path is she. She writes for The Guardian.

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Far leftists. When did we start using that shitty american word leftist. Its left and right. Not leftist. 

This is 2018! It's libtard and cuckservative.

• Like 2

Â