Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

At least Mars bars have a bit of nougat and caramel.  I haven't eaten one in a long time though.  Yorkies are just dull as ****.

Do you have the same view on a standard Cadbury’s dairy milk bar then?

5 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Do you have the same view on a standard Cadbury’s dairy milk bar then?

Yes I think so.  I'd always go for a Whole Nut if the option is there, or a Twirl if there's only basic chocolate available.  Somehow it tastes a bit better to me if it's got the twirl or flaky thing going on.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Yes I think so.  I'd always go for a Whole Nut if the option is there, or a Twirl if there's only basic chocolate available.  Somehow it tastes a bit better to me if it's got the twirl or flaky thing going on.

Yeah I agree with this, I remember a year or two ago I was massively into twirls, ate far too many of the things.

I was really just wondering whether you consider dairy milk as equally overrated as a Yorkie taking into account they’re both essentially plain chocolate.

Edited by Shropshire Lad

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

It's less socially acceptable now to smack your wife about. It's less easy to grope up the females at the office party.

Political correctness gone mad! 

• Like 2

Going back to the 'Yorkie is not for girls' debate, I've just spent far too long searching for a story involving a woman choking to death on a Yorkie bar to prove the point that they shouldn't be allowed them.

Unfortunately I couldn't find such a story so I will have to cede to the fairer sex in this chocolate based argument. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the tweet i saw was from a woman telling kleenex that her 4 year old son had just asked her why the tissues were called mansize and in a modern society she didnt know how to explain it to him

of course he did sweet cheeks

the whole thing stinks of a kleenex marketing campaign to me

The chances of a 4yo lad asking that?!

Anyway, Kleenex do need a full rebrand to capture its demographic and its true useful purpose. I propose rebranding them 'wankwipes'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tar me with the same brush as people who have sexually assaulted, raped, groaped, been perverted to women or anyone else in history and I'd say **** you.

I'm as non-perfect as anyone. I do good things and I've done not so good things.

I don't feel over privileged, I don't feel under privileged.  I lived through ok times, good times and not so good times.  

If someone wants to moan about **** tissues or Mothercare or religion or animal abuse or politics or the new bastard ghostbusters being all female, or oceans 11 being all female - let them.  It's nothing personal, he doesn't need educating, he doesn't need 1 million years of human history given to him - like when civilisations killed small framed people because fat was superior, or dwarves outlasted tall people because they required more food - he doesn't need to know that. we all know what's happening in the news - which is where you got your opinions from (plus 20 years being alive) chief worldly human champ.

The preaching is strong on this one. 

Absolutely shot down because he has an opinion which he's seen in the news, on a football forum no less.  Wow. **** me.

He's got nothing to apologise for. On another day he would feel the complete opposite to what he does today. 

The last page was absolute garbage, get over yourselves Mr.Rights, Mr.Perfects..

Shaking my bastard head.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Tar me with the same brush as people who have sexually assaulted, raped, groaped, been perverted to women or anyone else in history and I'd say **** you.

I'm as non-perfect as anyone. I do good things and I've done not so good things.

I don't feel over privileged, I don't feel under privileged.  I lived through ok times, good times and not so good times.  

If someone wants to moan about **** tissues or Mothercare or religion or animal abuse or politics or the new bastard ghostbusters being all female, or oceans 11 being all female - let them.  It's nothing personal, he doesn't need educating, he doesn't need 1 million years of human history given to him - like when civilisations killed small framed people because fat was superior, or dwarves outlasted tall people because they required more food - he doesn't need to know that. we all know what's happening in the news - which is where you got your opinions from (plus 20 years being alive) chief worldly human champ.

The preaching is strong on this one. 

Absolutely shot down because he has an opinion which he's seen in the news, on a football forum no less.  Wow. **** me.

He's got nothing to apologise for. On another day he would feel the complete opposite to what he does today. 

The last page was absolute garbage, get over yourselves Mr.Rights, Mr.Perfects..

Shaking my bastard head.

calm down, love

I was asked what I presumed was a straight question and I gave what I thought was a fairly full and straight answer (for a footy messageboard).

If I've misunderstood or misread that course of events, then my mistake.

I've then tried a shorter more footy messageboard type response, but apparently that too was the wrong response.

Perhaps we should all (including me) count to 10 and move to other threads for a while? 

Â