Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

you can see the actual line 10ft behind him!

No you can't, it's part of the advertising board, the line is almost precisely at the edge of the shadow.

Hard to see on a shitty low res video, but I was watching the game live and the line certainly wasn't where you and Stefan are seeing it. 

The ref is looking right at it, none of the opposition players react, and play continued...because it was a legal throw, and it is just a deceiving angle.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

swore in front of a queue full of kids and got the dirtiest look from some old bag.  

Not having kids and working in a place where swearing is common has made me quite bad at moderating my language when I ought to.

Telling the gf to stop being a word removed at Harry Potter studios was regrettable. :P 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Barbecues.

When you are young they are a night affair filled with loads of alcohol, good music, loads of banter and a good sing song.

When you are old they are an afternoon affair filled with poor music, and people sitting around talking abou5 sheds and decorating.

Us old people are having one right now. No music, but plenty of alcohol. 

Edited by mjmooney

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

No you can't, it's part of the advertising board, the line is almost precisely at the edge of the shadow.

Hard to see on a shitty low res video, but I was watching the game live and the line certainly wasn't where you and Stefan are seeing it. 

The ref is looking right at it, none of the opposition players react, and play continued...because it was a legal throw, and it is just a deceiving angle.

well **** me you’re right

• Like 1

Just now, a m ole said:

well **** me you’re right

It's a bit of an optical illusion, our brains are bastards for trying to helpfully fill in the blanks! 

• Like 2

yeah, safe words are fine right up to the point you've got a vibrating dominator 2000 jammed in your mouth and dialled up to eleven, then try saying 'kumquat'

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 05/05/2018 at 07:55, Seat68 said:

My VT time has all but disappeared. New job and we are pretty much working shoulder to shoulder. 

Jese,  no fair. 

I hope that they have reduced pro rata the amount they pay you to be on social media as well :P

11 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

yeah, safe words are fine right up to the point you've got a vibrating dominator 2000 jammed in your mouth and dialled up to eleven, then try saying 'kumquat'

I think you need to move on and put it behind you now :)

• Like 1

I just caught a segment on “Rip Off Britain” when i turned on the TV this morning.

They’ve done a whole piece on decaf coffee and tea, and green tea, with a woman complaining about not realising there’s still a tiny, insignificant amount of caffeine left in those products, or a normal amount in green tea. That’s despite the fact all the products are fully compliant with regulations and clearly labelled where necessary.

Thats right. don’t admit that you were to stupid to read the back of the packet or do some basic research, go on TV to express your outrage at the manufacturers, your ignorance is their fault.

• Like 1

Â