Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

16 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The disproportionate amount of people in my office who are cyclists.

And all they ever **** talk about is cycling.

Have you ever asked them whether they've thought about the supply chains of their favourite supermarket? 

#icebreaker

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

friend of mine is a full kit rocket polisher cyclist , there is a facebook page that is clearly design to antagonise cyclists ... he replies to their posts  with comments about motorists and how cyclsits save the planet

down the pub on Sat night he wanted to give me a blow by blow account of his rebuttals to them

in my head I screamed at him " they don't care it's just a wind up page and you keep takign the bait you mong  "  ... but instead I just nodded along and and made sympatheic noises as required

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 30/04/2018 at 09:53, Paddywhack said:

I've just remembered something from Primary School which still annoys me.

It was playtime, we'd have been about 9 and an Asian lad went up to the headmistress a bit upset, pointing at another kid in my class and said "Miss, he's just called me a paki".

She said "Do your family originate from Pakistan?". He said no. She said "Well then, you're not a paki are you?".

I remember at the time thinking it was a stupid reply and I can still see the "WTF?" look on his face.

To be fair, that is annoying.

Snitches gets stitches. Bloody grass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Old biddie cuts across me with her trolley in Tesco whilst looking completely in the wrong direction to where she's heading. I see the potential trolley crash coming so i put the brakes on and whilst not tutting or saying owt, my face had a slightly pained expression. 

She carries on past me, having clocked my facial disapproval and calmly says "grumpy sod !" and carries on. Before I literally had time to think, I growl quite loudly "aah shut up you stupid bitch !! 

She either didn't hear me (I doubt it as others nearby did !) or she just blanked me. 

The worry is that i feel I might be developing some kind of..... I dunno.....not tourettes but my intolerance of stupid (and ugly) people might just get me a slap if i can't control my gob :o

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 29/04/2018 at 12:20, mjmooney said:

Yes. 

I admire him for being in Casualty that long. He hasn't left to 'further his career' or work on 'new projects', he has just miked the BBC gravy train for 30 years doing the same role! 

I think he is BBC's highest paid actor! He must be minted!

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

The disproportionate amount of people in my office who are lazy bastards. 

There are a few people stealing a living there. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Old biddie cuts across me with her trolley in Tesco whilst looking completely in the wrong direction to where she's heading. I see the potential trolley crash coming so i put the brakes on and whilst not tutting or saying owt, my face had a slightly pained expression. 

She carries on past me, having clocked my facial disapproval and calmly says "grumpy sod !" and carries on. Before I literally had time to think, I growl quite loudly "aah shut up you stupid bitch !! 

She either didn't hear me (I doubt it as others nearby did !) or she just blanked me. 

The worry is that i feel I might be developing some kind of..... I dunno.....not tourettes but my intolerance of stupid (and ugly) people might just get me a slap if i can't control my gob :o

Serves you right for shopping at Tesco. No sympathy. ;)

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

I admire him for being in Casualty that long. He hasn't left to 'further his career' or work on 'new projects', he has just miked the BBC gravy train for 30 years doing the same role! 

And it's been years since he had a major storyline. He mostly just pops in for a few minutes each episode, gives a bit of advice to junior doctors, and wanders off again. Money for old rope. 

Second highest is Amanda Mealing - also Casualty - but she at least has been the main featured character for a good while. 

Which is OK by me.  :wub:

images.jpg

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Ah my favourite group of people, I especially like the ones that think the advance signal box is their property on twitter. I’ve personally only ever seen 1 cyclist in one, yet I seem to have to respond to an awful lot of them on twunter who are moaning about cars being in them. It’s perfectly ok for cars to be in them in certain circumstances but they won't have it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

He did try working on a Friday once a long time ago,  didn't end well at all.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

He did try working on a Friday once a long time ago,  didn't end well at all.

It was a pain in the neck for him. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Imagine if you were a vegetarian cyclist with a tattoo

what the hell would you tell people first?

I think people would work what you were by themselves,  even at quite a distance. 

5 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I thought I was being a bit clever there.  :( 120 seconds it took you.

The film is literally the only other thing that I know he has done!

• Like 1

Â