Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

@Xela.....the bloke who posts on "things that cheer you up" AND "things that piss you off that shouldn't" threads at the same time.

Make your mind up !:D

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

People who complain that it's too hot after we've had 2 **** days of sunshine.

It is weather like this which makes me hate living in an apartment. 

Suns out and the Representatives for Wellingborough going to the local beach are really pissing me off. Current queue must be a minimum of 6 miles long and the beach has two small car parks (which will have been full from about 10:30 I reckon). Just turn around and eff off somewhere else in stead of turning the local dual carriageway into another car park

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Xela said:

It is weather like this which makes me hate living in an apartment. 

Yep, it's the only couple of days a year when I regret not having a garden.

But I **** hated having a garden most of the time, so it's worth it.

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

mines screaming at me, cut me cut me. I'm ignoring it

18 minutes ago, bickster said:

Suns out and the Representatives for Wellingborough going to the local beach are really pissing me off. Current queue must be a minimum of 6 miles long and the beach has two small car parks (which will have been full from about 10:30 I reckon). Just turn around and eff off somewhere else in stead of turning the local dual carriageway into another car park

It's 2:30 in the afternoon and there's a traffic jam beyond my house and out along the A roads to the M4.

It would appear that late morning every owner of a Corsa or BMW nearing the end of its life all woke up and thought, 'Barry Island, I'd like to queue for 4 hours to get to Barry Island where the car parks and bins will have been full to overflowing since an hour before I woke up'.

Stupid thing is, they are literally sat in their cars, going nowhere, in view of the sea. Obviously, walking the last 15 minutes of the journey would be ridiculous. Better to wait in your car for the police 'one out, one in' policy to operate 567 times.

There are cars that haven't moved since I sat here to check in on VT, they are next to a line of empty parking spaces. They can see the sea from here. Mouth breathers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Beer garden looking at ladies in summer dresses is your answer.

That was yesterday all day! :D

Today, i'm feeling a little fuzzy headed and could do with my own space to sit in the sun. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mottaloo said:

@Xela.....the bloke who posts on "things that cheer you up" AND "things that piss you off that shouldn't" threads at the same time.

I'm a complex creature! 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, a m ole said:

I just caught a segment on “Rip Off Britain” when i turned on the TV this morning.

They rip everyone off as a viewer (and themselves),  and they seem to enjoy the fact.  That's cold to the bone irony right there.  words removed.  

Souless hollow husk of a programme that feast's at the alter of the unfortunate and forgotton.  Not really a fan.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Xela said:
3 hours ago, mottaloo said:

I'm a complex creature! 

I would say "Balanced".  You are delighted and annoyed by life in equal measure.

Maybe you are a Guru of some type.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't want anything big. Just a courtyard or something very low maintenance. 

29 minutes ago, Xela said:

That was yesterday all day! :D

Today, i'm feeling a little fuzzy headed and could do with my own space to sit in the sun. 

I was also in the beer gardens of Sutton Coldfield yesterday... 

I wonder if we passed each other?

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I was also in the beer gardens of Sutton Coldfield yesterday... 

I wonder if we passed each other?

I was meant to meet a mate in the Station in Sutton yesterday at 1pm but there was a last min change of plan and we ended up in Brum instead. Started at the Wellington and was lucky enough to get a table on the roof terrace.

Where did you go? 

Edited by Xela

33 minutes ago, Xela said:

I was meant to meet a mate in the Station in Sutton yesterday at 1pm but there was a last min change of plan and we ended up in Brum instead. Started at the Wellington and was lucky enough to get a table on the roof terrace.

Where did you go? 

Started at The Greenhouse in Mere Green but got to The Station about 1pm :crylaugh:

Went to Quinto Lounge and Brewhouse after that.

It made me realise that Sutton doesn't have any nice beer gardens

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Started at The Greenhouse in Mere Green but got to The Station about 1pm :crylaugh:

Went to Quinto Lounge and Brewhouse after that.

It made me realise that Sutton doesn't have any nice beer gardens

Green House was rammed earlier today when I went past it.

Was the Station busy?

I thought the Brewhouse had a new beer garden at the back?

Â