Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

I love the heat but as my hairline recedes more and more it's harder to wear a hat without my face going lobster colour and my balding areas remaining white.  I think I'm going to look a right clearing in the woods tomorrow.

41 minutes ago, Xela said:

Green House was rammed earlier today when I went past it.

Was the Station busy?

I thought the Brewhouse had a new beer garden at the back?

Station wasn’t too bad. Not the most scenic beer garden though. 

Brewhouse one is okay to be fair. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Xela said:

Blokes who walk around with their tops off in weather like this. Seen a few today, either walking along the road or waiting at the train station. Immediately marks them out as being complete scrotes. 

Absolutely, they think they look like Arnie but look like smackheads who've seen less sun than a snooker player.  I even had one come up and ask me for a fag earlier which I **** hate.  I wasn't far off scumbag bingo.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Blokes who walk around with their tops off in weather like this. Seen a few today, either walking along the road or waiting at the train station. Immediately marks them out as being complete scrotes. 

People who do that should go on the sex offenders register immediately.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Yep, this is truly embarrassing. It's one thing for a bloke who actually has a good body to do it (still makes them a word removed by the way). But when these skinny, tattooed, pale chavs do it it's just cringe.

• Like 1

Currently sat infront of an absolute drop dead stunning young lady on the train.....but....she won't stop effing SNIFFING !!!! Cos I picked up on it early on, I just can't ignore it and it's getting on my norks !!

She either has a cold....or a "habit" but cos I'm in a public area I cant DHUTWU in case anyone suggests it :(

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

Currently sat infront of an absolute drop dead stunning young lady on the train.....but....she won't stop effing SNIFFING !!!! Cos I picked up on it early on, I just can't ignore it and it's getting on my norks !!

She either has a cold....or a "habit" but cos I'm in a public area I cant DHUTWU in case anyone suggests it :(

Pics or it didn't happen.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Pics or it didn't happen.

There are laws against that sort of thing....invasion of privacy......dont want VT or me to get in to trouble.

She's got great fun bags too - ur just gonna have to take my word for it......aaaaaargh another sniff !!

1 minute ago, mottaloo said:

There are laws against that sort of thing....invasion of privacy......dont want VT or me to get in to trouble.

She's got great fun bags too - ur just gonna have to take my word for it......aaaaaargh another sniff !!

Her pervert senses are probably tingling, that explains it.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

26 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Her pervert senses are probably tingling, that explains it.

There IS that as well :D

20 minutes ago, bickster said:

No such law exists.

Well i decided against it in the end. She got off at new street not before doing a monster, double and bubbly sniff as she walked past me.

Y'all need to trust me on this one :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Owning my own home for the first time, I never realised when you buy any household appliance how many companies try and sell you all kinds of insurance and extended warranty and all kinds of crap.

I just want a **** washing machine, here's the money, can I go now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Owning my own home for the first time, I never realised when you buy any household appliance how many companies try and sell you all kinds of insurance and extended warranty and all kinds of crap.

I just want a **** washing machine, here's the money, can I go now.

That's how the sales staff get extra commission, or it used to be . 

I always remember buying a portable tv back in the day and the guy couldn't do enough for me.....laughing, having "bantz" so to speak.....he then mentioned extra warranty cover, I said no thanks and he then almost threw the tv at me in silent disgust took my money and walked off !

15 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

That's how the sales staff get extra commission, or it used to be . 

Had the same thing last week buying a car. The number of different insurance policies he tried to sell me was ridiculous. One for paint damage, one in case I spilt something on the seats, one for punctures, one for alloy scuffs. I kept telling him I had no interest in any of them, he kept replying that he understood that but wanted to know which one was the most attractive option for me. Poor guy looked like he was going to cry* so  I ended up buying the puncture one as in the end he offered it for £100 for three years. I'll read the small print once I've got the car and if I don't like it, I'll cancel the policy.

*probably another of his mercenary negotiating tactics

Edited by choffer
  • Haha 1

I remember buying an under counter fridge a couple of years ago and the sales guy said "To be honest with you, these are quite small, you can't get too much in. You'd be better getting a taller one"

I said that there was no room in our kitchen for a fridge like that, it had to be an under counter one.

He went on "Me and my wife used to have one of these and we used to get really annoyed that we couldn't fit all the weekly shopping in it. Honestly, I think you should be looking at these ones" and tried to start walking me towards the big Smeg fridges.

I explained again that there was literally no space in the kitchen for a tall fridge and I couldn't afford one anyway. Even if I could afford one and we had enough room, there'd be a fridge shaped hole left in my cabinets.

"But I don't think these are big enough for you, sir.."

Argh, I'm getting wound up again just thinking about it.

• Haha 1

Â