Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I see what you're saying, enough talk, get down to action?

As Big Ron used to say "Don't tell me, show me"! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, turvontour said:

BBQ pringles!! Literally the only thing in the world that i cant resist and the missus has gone out and bought some today. Needless to say that in the half hour or so since being home ive dashed half the box down my neck. 

I'm the same with pringles, but we only usually get them at xmas. 

13 minutes ago, turvontour said:

BBQ pringles!! Literally the only thing in the world that i cant resist and the missus has gone out and bought some today. Needless to say that in the half hour or so since being home ive dashed half the box down my neck. 

Half an hour, and you've only eaten half? 

Amateur. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I'm the same with pringles, but we only usually get them at xmas. 

I think that psychologically it tricks me into thinking that im not eating a packet of crisps as im only eating 3 or 4 crisps at a time. But if i do that 10 to 15 times, ive probably eaten 2 to 3 bags of crisps. 

The idea of the crisps being accesible with the lid is also a factor. You know where you are with a bag of crisps. Youre either eating or not. Pringles is like an ongoing bag of crisps. 

I dont usually swear but theyre pringle bastsrds.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

The thing with pringles is, when you open them it's difficult to not eat them all.

They should think about coming up with a slogan like that.

Once you pop, you can't cease eating them!

Something like that? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

Yes, I like it! We need to make it rhyme though.

"Buy them in Birmingham, you can't cease eating them!"

Maybe another one? But I'm struggling to finish it..

"If you don't like Pringles, then you ain't us! Take your Walkers and.. "

Feel free to finish. 

6 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Maybe another one? But I'm struggling to finish it..

"If you don't like Pringles, then you ain't us! Take your Walkers and.. "

Feel free to finish. 

"... shove it up yer bollox"

Phew, this was almost on page 2 !!

With the announcement of our away tie with Leeds now being on TV (on Friday 01/12), that means 4 of our next 5 away games are now on TV.  Once again we're being used to get bigger viewing audiences in the Championship and the club are getting scant reward in the process (away teams get buttons compared to home teams).

It shouldn't piss me off because it means we're on the tellybox and I get to see it.  It just seems as though not only are we being taken advantage of, but Sky get the added possibility of seeing us get dry-bummed on live telly, which they seem to revel in as well.

2 hours ago, BOF said:

Phew, this was almost on page 2 !!

With the announcement of our away tie with Leeds now being on TV (on Friday 01/12), that means 4 of our next 5 away games are now on TV.  Once again we're being used to get bigger viewing audiences in the Championship and the club are getting scant reward in the process (away teams get buttons compared to home teams).

It shouldn't piss me off because it means we're on the tellybox and I get to see it.  It just seems as though not only are we being taken advantage of, but Sky get the added possibility of seeing us get dry-bummed on live telly, which they seem to revel in as well.

Yep, villa and Leeds will be on more times than anyone away from home. 

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

"Strictly"

Awful show, with 2 awful presenters. They all do a little comedy sketch before each dance and it's painfully cringe worthy.

It is pure garbage. That and X-Factor (or anything involving the odious Simon Cowell) can **** right off.

• Like 2

Â