Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

On 9/29/2017 at 08:05, Seat68 said:

People harshing my buzz. I am going to a gig abroad that I have waited and hoped for since 2005. My money, my time, a singer I love, why the **** do you need to tell me that I am an idiot for doing it. Work words removed.

Just tell them to **** off. I got to point with some work colleagues I wouldn't even tell them where I was going when I was going on holiday. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

The Steve Bruce thread. 

Haven't been in it for about six months or maybe longer now, and I enjoy the site a lot more without it. 

While we're veering dangerously on-topic, something that pisses me off that probably shouldn't is football supporters booing or jeering when one of their own players passes the ball backwards, when that is clearly the only safe pass available. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Haven't been in it for about six months or maybe longer now, and I enjoy the site a lot more without it. 

While we're veering dangerously on-topic, something that pisses me off that probably shouldn't is football supporters booing or jeering when one of their own players passes the ball backwards, when that is clearly the only safe pass available. 

I'm not sure if it's a recent thing, but things that piss me off about football fans (in general)...

1) completely dillusional and out of touch with where there club is or how things work outside of FM.

2) the badge of honour for being the first to be state that something was going to go wrong.

The reaction of some of my fellow villa fans to the event that was going on at the church next to the ground today before the game.

Only a handful of people, but if you ever needed confirmation of the racism still around today, that was it.

Genuinely disgusted.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The reaction of some of my fellow villa fans to the event that was going on at the church next to the ground today before the game.

Only a handful of people, but if you ever needed confirmation of the racism still around today, that was it.

Genuinely disgusted.

What happened?

13 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

What happened?

Just racist murmurs in the crowd walking past.

I heard

"paki bastards"

"who invited these animals?"

and my favourite as we got to about the Holte

"I've never seen so many ragheads in one place. I'd have brought a petrol bomb if I knew they would be there"

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

I heard

"paki bastards"

"I've never seen so many ragheads in one place. I'd have brought a petrol bomb if I knew they would be there"

That's horrendous. 

As I’m currently sitting on one

people who eat food on the underground ( or any train for that matter)

currently watching 3 blokes eat subway sandwiches like they’ve just been fasting for 3 months 

Half the stuff is dribbling out the bottom of the sandwich and the other half they now appear to be wearing 

packet of wine gums on the train then fair enough but nobody should have to witness what I’ve just been through 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

As I’m currently sitting on one

people who eat food on the underground ( or any train for that matter)

currently watching 3 blokes eat subway sandwiches like they’ve just been fasting for 3 months 

Half the stuff is dribbling out the bottom of the sandwich and the other half they now appear to be wearing 

packet of wine gums on the train then fair enough but nobody should have to witness what I’ve just been through 

I'm with you on that. Can't abide people who eat on public transport. I just hope they choke on it.

Enjoy your defeat saints boy. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I heard

"paki bastards"

Haha, how pathetic. 

I wonder if they celebrate when the likes of Kodjia or Adomah score.

3 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

It's no secret that there is a racist element amongst the Villa support. 

You just can't legislate for the insecurities of others .

I'd wager there is racist elements in every teams support, unfortunately. 

• Like 1

The quest for 15 minutes of 'fame' which makes people leave their morals at the door. 

Example 1 - the woman Rooney was caught with. She's been swanning around thinking she's Grace Kelly ever since and been on countless holidays posing and pouting for the paparazzi. Now she's likely to be in Celebrity Big Brother. Hang on love, you were stopped by the police before you could get your laughing tackle around Wazza's cock! You aren't relevant. Plus who is looking after your daughter while mommy whores herself out to the red tops. 

Example 2 - the model who was supposedly kidnapped in Italy but the whole thing smells fishier than a John West tuna canning plant. Moe than likely staged but she's got a page 3 shoot and a 'tell all' book deal out of it which will net her a pretty penny. 

What is worse there is a huge part of this population who think this a legitimate way to act which just encourages people to keep doing it. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Xela said:

The quest for 15 minutes of 'fame' which makes people leave their morals at the door. 

Example 1 - the woman Rooney was caught with. She's been swanning around thinking she's Grace Kelly ever since and been on countless holidays posing and pouting for the paparazzi. Now she's likely to be in Celebrity Big Brother. Hang on love, you were stopped by the police before you could get your laughing tackle around Wazza's cock! You aren't relevant. Plus who is looking after your daughter while mommy whores herself out to the red tops. 

Example 2 - the model who was supposedly kidnapped in Italy but the whole thing smells fishier than a John West tuna canning plant. Moe than likely staged but she's got a page 3 shoot and a 'tell all' book deal out of it which will net her a pretty penny. 

What is worse there is a huge part of this population who think this a legitimate way to act which just encourages people to keep doing it. 

There's an increasing amount of people who don't think working is for them, so they do this.  That 15 mins of fame can be very lucrative.  Look at the amount of "comedians" on viral pages, most of them completely 1 dimensional and unfunny, who get 8m views per video - they're likely to earn good money out of it and on the back of it, they'll get more work. 

And beneath them, you have the completely unfunny and often dangerous "pranks" like airbags under the sofa (which can do serious damage) or evil clowns etc.  

Â