Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Just now, Genie said:

That must be affordable mustn't it if you're working full time? 

Definitely. Tbf it's market value would be around 110k, but it's real value in an ideal world would be half of that which is what we can have it for. We will buy it, infact the paper work has already been set up, just waiting for the council now to do their bit. Mortgage won't be too high and I can afford it off my wage alone, let alone when my wife starts working again. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Quite a few in Sutton... duplex flats. Usually in a three storey block, you'll have the second and third stories. Very nice.

Yeah I have the second and third floor. My bedroom and en suite is on the third floor and the second floor has another bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen. 

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Two storey flat? How's that work as a flat. Either way that's the problem too, your flat has now double in price which is good for you, but bad for a first timer.

I bought it for much less than I should have at an auction as the previous owner had it repossessed. It hasn't doubled in value I was just very lucky to get it when I did at the price that I did. Oddly there was not much interest at the auction.

On 02/10/2017 at 09:44, lapal_fan said:

There's an increasing amount of people who don't think working is for them, so they do this.  That 15 mins of fame can be very lucrative.  Look at the amount of "comedians" on viral pages, most of them completely 1 dimensional and unfunny, who get 8m views per video - they're likely to earn good money out of it and on the back of it, they'll get more work. 

And beneath them, you have the completely unfunny and often dangerous "pranks" like airbags under the sofa (which can do serious damage) or evil clowns etc.  

Dammit, so close! If only you were 1 dimensional ;)

10 hours ago, Genie said:

Birmingham Airport robbing bastards, before you could collect for free, then you had to pay £1 to use the short stay car park, now it's called "premium set down" and it's £2 minimum charge and goes up faster than the planes. They really are taking the piss.

There's a free short stay car park at the rail station. As long as it's not peak time you wont get hassled to move on and there's a monorail across to the airport that takes about 5 minutes in total.

12 hours ago, Xela said:

- Bloke on train who eats his marmite on toast every day. Get up ten minutes earlier and eat it at home you bastard. I don't want to see you eating that shit with your mouth open every day.

- People on the train who sit in the outside seat and leave the inside seat empty then moan when the train gets full and someone asks them to budge up. An old woman did it this morning and was tutting and rolling her eyes because some bloke wanted to sit down. Roll your eyes at me sweetheart and i'll take them out! 

- Left my headphones in the office so had to listen to a woman behind me chatting bollocks on her phone the whole journey home. By the way she spoke I thought she should have been on the train to a ghetto in Detroit but she got off at Sutton Coldfield. 

- People who describe themselves as 'social media influencers'. Just piss off.

- The guy who manages to leave shit stains on the seat in the bog at work. Happens far too often. I don't know who you are but I will find out. I'm keeping a record of the days it happens with who is in the office that day. When i know who it is I'm coming in early and leaving a shit on his keyboard.

Had a bad day, dude ? Well i for one wouldn't want to piss you off ;)

You need some more meat inside you....if you know what i mean !

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The utter garbage that is spouted on radio 1. 

Yeah it's mind numbing drivel that I just can't quite describe...it's people trying to take the pee out of themselves or other people for almost doing or saying something but not quite doing or saying it because it would be uncool or something. Almost like they are scared to be themselves for fear of ridicule. 

Does anyone get what I'm trying to say or is this mind numbing drivel? :)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, RimmyJimmer said:

Yeah it's mind numbing drivel that I just can't quite describe...it's people trying to take the pee out of themselves or other people for almost doing or saying something but not quite doing or saying it because it would be uncool or something. Almost like they are scared to be themselves for fear of ridicule. 

Does anyone get what I'm trying to say or is this mind numbing drivel? :)

You're talking shit :)

honestly though a drone would be wasted on those clearings in the woods.

11 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The utter garbage that is spouted on radio 1. 

Your fault for listening to it

Tune into Smooth FM mate. You won't regret it 

25 minutes ago, Xela said:

Your fault for listening to it

Tune into Smooth FM mate. You won't regret it 

We take turns each day. Today was obviously not my turn :) don't mind a bit of smooth when I'm feeling sexual, but I'm not sexual often.

Â