Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daley just did a little segment, Claudia is holding a mobile phone.

TD: What are you doing?

CW: I've got a gadget like James Bond, a mobile phone.

TD: Yes and?

CW: This also has a camera on it... 

TD: Most phones have cameras nowadays

CW: This phone also receives messages...

** beep beep **

CW: Oh my god!

TD: What?

CW: I have paid PPI!!

Its like they are going out of their way to make as many shit jokes as possible.

12 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It is pure garbage. That and X-Factor (or anything involving the odious Simon Cowell) can **** right off.

My wife has gone out to watch X-factor a few houses down the sad clearing in the woods. I won't have it on here, or any shite like that. 

56 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

It is pure garbage. That and X-Factor (or anything involving the odious Simon Cowell) can **** right off.

Reality TV like i'm a Celebrity or X-Factor is aimed at the lowest common denominator. 

Just watching news now,and it's on about people killing birds of prey. What's up with some people. Is there another species that the gulf between that particular species can go from clever as **** to dumb as ****. There has been some great people who have done so much for planet earth, then you have some people who are utter mongs. 

39 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Need a shave, can't be arsed. Need my head shaved, can't be arsed. I'm going for the crazed jack Nicholson at the moment, through pute laziness.

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cyclists riding through pedestrian crossings when the traffic lights are red. I see it everywhere I go, every bloody day. I saw one of them very nearly take a woman down today. Didn't make any attempt to cycle around her. There's something very confrontational about their attitude - almost like collective small-man syndrome. They seem to think they can do what they want as soon as they climb on a saddle. words removed.

N.B. Obviously not all cyclists but it seems to be the overwhelming majority, unfortunately. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

People on trains acting pissed off when they're asked to move because they're in somebody else's reserved seat.

You've done this to yourself!!

Oh yes. The only thing that's worse for me is when people sit on the floor making out there are no seats on the train when there is obviously plenty. 

Â