Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

Kasabian... well I own the first album but that's it and I don't mind the odd song but nah, they are not for me. I don't mind the swagger and arrogance of oasis because it suits them, but I find kasabian annoying. 

Th deathwatch beetle. 

Doing up 220 year old tiny cottage, one room has these crap panelled walls. Anyway tap tap tap. Tap tap tap. Various places simultaneously. Drives me nuts being in that room asylum style. 

Told by friendly neighbour few weeks ago who came round to say hi oh yeah that's mice you have there we get that.

Then today, finding one of these beetles that's come in through a vent making the exact sound right in front of me, next to a dead one. Quick google search on "tapping insects" and hey presto discovering this damn noise is this type of beetle. And not the mice I've spent 75 notes on a pest controller laying all sorts of poison around the gaff (that hasn't been touched) and about £50 on electronic "fry em" Victor traps, plus about £20 on a few old school traps all of which that haven't been touched aaaaand finding the problem is some god damned beetle instead and that I'm gonna have to rip out the panelling I've already decorated and made nicer.

total f--- you to the deathwatch beetle I will have swift revenge upon you all 

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

@Midfielder Any update on your yapping dog problem mate? 

Mate I'm here right now, rental agreement doesn't finish til June 19th. Have spent many nights here since, not furnished in anyway. Literally still sleeping on bubble wrap in a sleeping bag and as said previously god damn has that done genuine wonders for my back I weirdly love it. 

Answer to your q. It went from 10/10 to 6/10 at best after "words". Contacted the council , fill in bullshit "diary" of events ready to send in. 

So 6/10. As opposed to 10/10. Still hear the ---- yapping. Someone on that thread, said in their own rant about dogs "launched itself at the fence like an exorcet missile" whoever that was had it spot on. These things are up the wall like zombies after the last human living flesh on earth. Mothers------ I hate these f------ dogs. I'm an animal lover but I'm in the process. Some council gimp may or may not come out after I submit months diary. It's all I've heard. Ever time a car goes past they're like those missiles. Jesus Christ. 

By now I could be mad but too f----d alternatively to care. You asked! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

Mate I'm here right now, rental agreement doesn't finish til June 19th. Have spent many nights here since, not furnished in anyway. Literally still sleeping on bubble wrap in a sleeping bag and as said previously god damn has that done genuine wonders for my back I weirdly love it. 

Answer to your q. It went from 10/10 to 6/10 at best after "words". Contacted the council , fill in bullshit "diary" of events ready to send in. 

So 6/10. As opposed to 10/10. Still hear the ---- yapping. Someone on that thread, said in their own rant about dogs "launched itself at the fence like an exorcet missile" whoever that was had it spot on. These things are up the wall like zombies after the last human living flesh on earth. Mothers------ I hate these f------ dogs. I'm an animal lover but I'm in the process. Some council gimp may or may not come out after I submit months diary. It's all I've heard. Ever time a car goes past they're like those missiles. Jesus Christ. 

By now I could be mad but too f----d alternatively to care. You asked! 

Pop round and give the nice dog a chocolate bar, it will solve your problem fairly quickly. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Pop round and give the nice dog a chocolate bar, it will solve your problem fairly quickly. 

Thanks bud. Thoughts have evolved since. If I lobbed a Twix over to them, they wouldn't eat it they would stand round barking at it for hours. Non stop ruff ruff ruff. Ruff ruff ruff. Always times three and repeat. 

Yeah it's past that point. I'd love to go Travis Bickle but with grenades , but doing things the right way first with the official crap red tape paperwork. If , when I move here fully, Hereford council don't take this more seriously I will take matters into my own hands. 

As BOF said in the dogs thread, I think he's been through the same, it not only grates at you but raises your blood pressure. And it's at that point. Anyway never mind. Its a 60mph road outside and well erm their gate is kinda dodgy... anyway ,.....

edit , here is my enemy. JUST LOOK AT IT, TWO OF THE GIMPS AGGGH NEVER MIND HEAR THEM AAAAGH NEVER MIND ALL IS GOOD HERE, PROMISE, SORRY GOTTA GO

11012a07aafcb5ad317e0308c1684a63.jpg

Edited by Midfielder
  • Like 2

On 2017-5-5 at 19:11, Xela said:

When WhatsApp went down for a few hours the other night and some people losing their shit over it and moaning on Twitter. Piss off cockwombles. If it's that important to contact someone why don't you call them or text them. 

It's a free service, they don't owe you shit. 

It wasn't a free service for their first few years. They used to give you 12 months free, then you had to pay an annual charge.

It was 69p for 1 year, £1.80 for 3 years or £2.50 for 5 years. I paid for a 5-year service at the time. 

So i think i might still be part of the paid-for service  :D

16 hours ago, Midfielder said:

edit , here is my enemy. JUST LOOK AT IT, TWO OF THE GIMPS AGGGH NEVER MIND HEAR THEM AAAAGH NEVER MIND ALL IS GOOD HERE, PROMISE, SORRY GOTTA GO

11012a07aafcb5ad317e0308c1684a63.jpg

**** Yorkshire terriers.  Little useless shitbag dogs.  They're the dog for people who don't really like dogs.  The dog equivalent of someone who wants a car so they buy a CityRover.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Genie said:

Fatal error. I've not been in there for months.

I understand things aren't brilliant with our club, but really, they could be a hell of a lot worse and I just don't get the enjoyment out of moaning that a lot of our fans seem to. 

I used to prefer On Topic to Off, but I can't say I do any more. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

I understand things aren't brilliant with our club, but really, they could be a hell of a lot worse and I just don't get the enjoyment out of moaning that a lot of our fans seem to. 

I used to prefer On Topic to Off, but I can't say I do any more. 

There are a lot of fans on here and at Villa Park who genuinely make me wonder why they bother.

it's like they've been brought up to like football and like Villa but really they **** hate it.

Â