Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

15 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

As if you didn't just casually walk through the living room in your Banana Man pajamas with your cereal bowl and tap one of them on the arse on your way past. 

Wasted opportunities piss me off.

Mumbling "DHUTWU" with Cheerios and milk dribbling out of my mouth. 

Hot. 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Started reading that post assuming you lived with another bloke and he'd brought 2 women back...

Maybe it's misogynistic to say this but if I lived with a male I'm sure we'd be matey enough by now that he'd just say and ask if it was cool. 

All joking aside that's the worst thing. We get on well, we're pretty matey. She messaged me 3/4 times mentioning that she was bringing a guy home. A guy, not an orgy. I hate being lied to and manipulated. 

I sent her a strongly worded txt this morning mentioning all this and you know what she focused on? Waking me up. Like that was the problem. 

**** div. I can't live with somebody I can't trust eh.

9 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

My housemate having a threesome in the living room, a loud three hour one, on a Tuesday night. 

I've no issue with threesomes per-se, but the **** were noisy and my room is right above the living room. And I wanted to nip down for some Cheerios but I felt violated, like there was some kind of kinky home invasion going on only hitting them with a big stick wouldn't have been appropriate.

Though I'm sure I heard a whip at one stage, so perhaps I'm wrong on that...

I've lived with her for 18 months and we get on pretty well. Never had an issue with her bringing blokes home, as long as it's not every night as this is my home after all and I ain't running a knocking shop. So when she txt to say she was bringing her date home I said sound, no drama. She knows if she had said "I'm having an orgy tonight in the living room, that ok" I'd have said bollocks, there's three of you, £30 each for a travelodge. 

I'm 32 years old for **** sake. She's 37. Surely by this age we're supposed to be a bit more respectful of each others personal space?

If there's jizz on man chair I'm going to be so annoyed.  

Could you not have joined in?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, brommy said:

Can you take a half day of annual leave and book a few viewings to pick the best one? Seems worth it for such an important decision.

Nope. Just started a new job and already using more than the leave I've been given to take the holidays I have booked.

Over the last few days I've started to get really itchy blotches on my skin. The last time I had anything like this I was a kid and we had a dog that somehow managed to bring some fleas in the house. I don't have any pets and I don't really go in the garden much, so I'm at a loss as to what this is.

Except a colleague recently mentioned having something similar. And they have a cat. And I've had to work fairly closely with them recently.

I've not actually seen any fleas and the problem seems confined to one room (it largely stops if I'm not in that room and I just have to deal with the resulting itching and small bumps on my skin, but it irritates me that a) I can't prove what's causing it, B) that my suspicion is it isn't something I can blame myself for, c)if it is my colleague's fault, that I can't bring it up.

3 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Over the last few days I've started to get really itchy blotches on my skin. The last time I had anything like this I was a kid and we had a dog that somehow managed to bring some fleas in the house. I don't have any pets and I don't really go in the garden much, so I'm at a loss as to what this is.

Except a colleague recently mentioned having something similar. And they have a cat. And I've had to work fairly closely with them recently.

I've not actually seen any fleas and the problem seems confined to one room (it largely stops if I'm not in that room and I just have to deal with the resulting itching and small bumps on my skin, but it irritates me that a) I can't prove what's causing it, B) that my suspicion is it isn't something I can blame myself for, c)if it is my colleague's fault, that I can't bring it up.

Sorry pal but it sounds like AIDS.

We will name the comic book thread after you. Promise. 

Trying to get a PAC code from Three, its been five days so far and I will get it within the next 48 hours. Ofcom say it should be within 2 hours.

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Nope. Just started a new job and already using more than the leave I've been given to take the holidays I have booked.

On the positive side, you have lots of holidays to look forward to, especially if you are already using more than the leave you have been given as I assume you have at least the minimum 20 days. If you don't have leave left, your choices seem to be to ask for a couple of hours off to be made up flexi style, or ask for a couple of hours unpaid leave. Most decent employers should be able to accommodate a couple of hours for something as important as house hunting, especially as it's something that is typically restricted to day business hours, as you've found out.

Â