Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

30 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I spend 10 minutes just rubbing my balls with the towel because it feels nice. By this point my whole body is dry #paddywhackstips

Can you just get pants made of towel material so you can extend this ?

They're less concerned about the business, generally have other priorities, don't understand the way that the business works, probably underpaid and feel undervalued, and it almost always leads to worse business satisfaction with the IT services teams, often costs a **** load more in the long run, too...but at least some word removed got a big bonus for initially saving the company money, before he **** off to another company shortly before the whole thing implodes and the company brings it all back in house.

Of course by the time they've decided it was a mistake, they've lost all of their in house expertise, and end up paying over the odds for people who still don't know the business very well.

A few years later, the in house support will all be up to full speed, and things will be going pretty well, until another word removed comes along, with plans to save the company money, to fulfill his dreams of his own yacht.

I've seen this dance a few times.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 4

14 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Like a re-useable nappy?

15 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Possibly, but I'd still have to get my hands down there too, which you're not allowed to do in public.

Just now, Paddywhack said:

Hmm, this is starting to sound quite appealing. 

Great.  Now I just searched for 'adult nappy party' on my work computer :thumb:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

I spend 10 minutes just rubbing my balls with the towel because it feels nice. By this point my whole body is dry #paddywhackstips

I was thinking about how to make drying myself more enjoyable. I considered using the time to do press ups or practice some dance moves. Then I realised I might get sweaty thus defeating the object of having a shower.

I think I'll just play with my balls for ten minutes instead then. 

I was having a dump at work today and I remember thinking I had at least 3 things to put in this thread. Now, I can't remember

On 30/07/2016 at 11:17, Dr_Pangloss said:

The phrase "white privilege". I'm sorry but if you use that phase as a basis (or even proof) for an argument then you are a total, higher order, **** retard.

You could also add "trigger warnings", "safe spaces" and any other extreme SJW-isms into that.

It doesn't piss me off as such, more makes me feel sorry for people who believe that shit. They'll never amount to anything in life carrying on with that train of thought. Their 'gender studies' degree is worthless. 

• Like 2

Morrisons have started putting tiny plastic forks in their fruit pots, instead of sporks. This is better for stabbing, but makes scooping near on impossible. 

20 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Three Peaks Challenge ending today.

New job starting tomorrow.

I'm absolutely shattered and my legs won't be working by the morning!

Well done and good luck! 

Â