Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Sounds like overkill sending the Flying Squad round to monitor someone who lost their temper at a football match. I'd agree with it if they had been caught smashing up a Belgian bistro.

17 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Bowie only just in the ground, and his estate already hawking his music out to Toyota. I'm sure it's what he would have wanted. 

But why did they use a soundalike? Either use the Bowie original of Changes, or a new interpretation, not a "Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be..." version.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Bowie only just in the ground, and his estate already hawking his music out to Toyota. I'm sure it's what he would have wanted. 

I dunno , it's probably exactly what he wanted  

A Brief History of David Bowie’s TV Commercial Appearances

friend of min has posted a video on facebook of a Chinese youth travelling on the metro being rude to people and then getting beaten up by a man with a hammer as a result of it .... the video post has a link with it that says " for the full scoop ,click here)

so you watch the attack , it's quite brutal , but click the link and you find out it's one of those social experiment type things ..

so far about 40 comments all going on about "oh my god , how sickening " and all sorts of other shock horror posts ... read the bloody link you sheep

even after I copy and pasted the text from the link explaining it's  a hoax then next 20 replies are still "oh my god , how sickening " etc etc

No wonder Trump can run for president

• Like 1

Training 2 new colleagues this week, first thing they are over ready to start, told them politely to **** off as I had some internet testing to do. Wouldnt mind but whilst I am trying to train these gimps they are chattering about the walking dead and then they cant follow simple **** instruction.

14 hours ago, Xela said:

People who conduct business meetings in coffee shops. Happens at a lot at the Starbucks near me, loads of people chatting loudly about 'projections' and 'pipelines' while supping a macchiato and a slice of pistachio loaf and looking at print outs of pie charts and scatter graphs. 

Today topped it off when a woman in a power suit asked the guy behind the counter "Two questions, one, do you have conference call facilities and two, can I use your photocopier"! I I almost shouted over "This a coffee shop sweetheart, not a regional office for KMPG"!

Some people! 

Why we are on the subject of pie charts. I hate these days that most business make huge decisions on pie charts and graphs rather than looking at the true picture. Our Principle has decided we need 2 more staff, even though we are running efficient. This means the budget will be higher next quarter thus putting pressure on me and my team. If the question was asked do we need more staff to anyone on my team, the answer would have been no.

Â