Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

15 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Paddywhack's fiancee is lactose intolerant, but eats pizza :lol:

You should refer to that when you got told off for a bit of squirty cream which is easily removable.

If I was told there was a 1% chance I could drop dead when I ate pizza, I'd probably still chance it.

• Like 2

Last time I went into a Starbucks was to get my girlfriend a frappuccino with soya milk because she's lactose intolerant.

But they asked if I'd like whipped cream on the top and I said yes. I got in trouble for that.

You're such a fool stpaddy85wack

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

inciting racial hatred was the explanation ...but I didn't want to say his arrest pissed me off as I figured I'd get branded a right wing extremist or something

but ,there is the whole issue of freedom of making yourself look like a clearing in the woods angle and how he should be free to express his views , I can't help but think his arrest is pointless ... presumably though unless the rozzers are scanning every single post on the internet , someone must have gone in and made a complaint that they have to follow up on ... the news story says they kept him in overnight , I think if that were me I'd be hiring a rather pricey lawyer about now and taking them to the cleaners

When I read your first post, I took the tweet to be satire. I didn't appreciate it was meant seriously. I kind of thought you were posting like " how ridiculous that the police have no sense of humour and arrested the bloke for a satirical tweet". It should have been satire.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I'm the office outcast for not buying some sort of **** wacky hat to wear to the office today. 

It's for charidee, don't ya know.

We had this. What pissed me off the most was the ''donation'' was £1 for wearing a hat, and £2 for not wearing a hat. 

So not only do i not want to wear a stupid hat to work, but you're trying to force me to 'donate' for actively avoiding it. Leave me alone to commence my bank holiday countdown in peace! 

Trying to get a doctors appointment is a joke ......still have that chest/rib pain (now I did go 3 weeks ago and they hooked me up to all the machines to make sure its not the heart) on that occasion the doctor said take some nurofen as its just probably a pulled muscle (don`t get me started on trying to get a packet of nurofen), I don`t think he took into account I work on my feet 12 hours a day etc .....so rang up to get seen again make sure its nothing else or to even get a second opinion from another doctor and got the line "oh we don`t take bookings you will have to ring in the morning at 8am and if your lucky you could get a slot" ....what kind of **** up shit is that !! ...I would be better off just rolling up to A&E ............maybe not .......

2 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

Trying to get a doctors appointment is a joke ......still have that chest/rib pain (now I did go 3 weeks ago and they hooked me up to all the machines to make sure its not the heart) on that occasion the doctor said take some nurofen as its just probably a pulled muscle (don`t get me started on trying to get a packet of nurofen), I don`t think he took into account I work on my feet 12 hours a day etc .....so rang up to get seen again make sure its nothing else or to even get a second opinion from another doctor and got the line "oh we don`t take bookings you will have to ring in the morning at 8am and if your lucky you could get a slot" ....what kind of **** up shit is that !! ...I would be better off just rolling up to A&E ............maybe not .......

I was told '4 to 6 weeks' for something a few weeks ago.  Try "17th of October".  Yup :thumb: Thanks for that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

That there's no proper football on a bank holiday weekend. I mean come on, WTF is that all about?

It's the off season mate . Don't worry , the draft is only around the corner !

• Like 3

Â