Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Missus just dropped my new lg g4 on the road outside. Chips and scratches in every single corner. 

It's legal to kill her right?

Yep legal and probably an award.

On that note bought myself a new phone yesterday. It came with a screen protector which I tried to put on myself. I suddenly turned in Michael J fox and royally buggered it up, off centre and bubbles everywhere.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Missus just dropped my new lg g4 on the road outside. Chips and scratches in every single corner. 

It's legal to kill her right?

We'll provide an alibi for you.

On the bus on the way home I was forced to sit in front of these two young stoner lads who chatted the entire journey about raves, drugs, dealers they both knew, girls they both knew (one of whom they named and very vocally detailed her promiscuity so the entire bus could hear it) and just generally swore and did not give a damn.

They were also white, scrawny and a little nerdy and insisted on throwing in bits and pieces of random patois here and there. Utter tools.

It felt like I was in an episode of Skins.

Edited by Ginko

7 minutes ago, Ginko said:

two young stoner lads who chatted the entire journey about raves, drugs, dealers they both knew, girls they both knew (one of whom they named and very vocally detailed her promiscuity so the entire bus could hear it)

Just curious but did they detail where you could find afore mentioned girl on a Friday night by chance ?

• Like 2

found out last night via someone who lives in our old street that the police were knocking on peoples doors after me. they went to my old house and also another house in the street, this happened wednesday night. i rang up the police last night to see what was bloody going on and they said they would ring me back. they then rang back and said they cannot trace the officers who came to see me and also they have not got a clue why the police would want to talk to me, also there is nothing on their files why they would want me. im trying to find out what time it was and how many officers there were etc etc. very weird because i changed my address to where i am now last time i got nicked so why didnt they come here.

10 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

If we're planning an alibi can I be the one he was noshing off?

That's fine. I'll say I was tickling his bumhole. 

found out last night via someone who lives in our old street that the police were knocking on peoples doors after me. they went to my old house and also another house in the street, this happened wednesday night. i rang up the police last night to see what was bloody going on and they said they would ring me back. they then rang back and said they cannot trace the officers who came to see me and also they have not got a clue why the police would want to talk to me, also there is nothing on their files why they would want me. im trying to find out what time it was and how many officers there were etc etc. very weird because i changed my address to where i am now last time i got nicked so why didnt they come here.

People pretending to be police officers? That would be worse.

plain clothes police officers! they have been up there again today after me and it turns out they want my passport off me as england play at germany next week. according to the occupants of my old house they were really arsy today and the bloke who lives there had to show them i.d to prove he wasn't me. ive got to go cannock police station today and hand my passport in, ive also got to give them my new address which i already did last year . as ive been in touch today they will let me off but apparantly ive breached my banning order conditions. absolutely pathetic, why dont they worry about whos coming into this country and also whos already living in this country. football fans= worse than terrorists. typical bullshit.

58 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

plain clothes police officers! they have been up there again today after me and it turns out they want my passport off me as england play at germany next week. according to the occupants of my old house they were really arsy today and the bloke who lives there had to show them i.d to prove he wasn't me. ive got to go cannock police station today and hand my passport in, ive also got to give them my new address which i already did last year . as ive been in touch today they will let me off but apparantly ive breached my banning order conditions. absolutely pathetic, why dont they worry about whos coming into this country and also whos already living in this country. football fans= worse than terrorists. typical bullshit.

What conditions do they say you've broken?

Â