Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

4 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

To be brutally honest Ruge, you can't really moan. 

You broke the law so you're getting punished for it. They're just doing their job. 

i accept it, but imo they treat footy fans like shit.

23 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Surrender your passport? What happens if you want to go on holiday somewhere else?

Shouldn't have got drunk and been violent at a football match then. 

So if you had a family holiday already booked ages ago in France and it was booked before anyone knew England would play Germany on the same date they wouldn't let you go? You couldn't even discuss it with them or prove you were just going to a family resort so needed your passport they'd still say no? That's astoundingly bizarre. I'd tell them to **** off.

Edited by Ingram85

That's fair enough then. So as long as you don't go to where they are playing I could cope with that if they let me keep my passport to go elsewhere if it was already booked. Can't complain too much at that I suppose.

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I can sympathise with how you feel, Ruge, but... they really don't. 

dont get me wrong i miss the footy but this season has been worth getting banned for. next season will be a killer to miss but nevermind. ok well the way they treat footy fans you would think we are terrorists. it all stems from the war on hooligans in the 80s which has carried on to this day but a lot on banning orders are not hooligans, im certainly not a hooligan. i just think they come down way to hard on fans but the police get away with murder. 

13 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

That's fair enough then. So as long as you don't go to where they are playing I could cope with that if they let me keep my passport to go elsewhere if it was already booked. Can't complain too much at that I suppose.

sod 'em

59 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

i think they will make a pass if im on holiday where england are not playing.

I very much doubt that's the case. Indeed, failure to surrender the passport in a control period is subject to arrest and prosecution, I believe.

Edited by snowychap

14 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

im certainly not a hooligan. 

What's the definition of hooligan?

You're currently banned form attending football matches for drunken/violent behaviour aren't you? If that's not the definition of a football hooligan then it must be very close.

Edited by Stevo985

who goes to games intending to cause trouble and maybe is involved in organised violence. i do neither and ive never got into a fight ever at the villa, but that day my emotions got the better of me. it was hardly what you call violence. if someone hit you at the footy you would hit them back yeah? well if you got nicked for that are you a hooligan? of course your not. easy to label footy fans thugs but its not always the case and if i ever saw you getting your head kicked in by 5,6,7 or even 12 lads id be straight in there trying to help you even though id probably get my head kicked in, why? because your a fellow villa fan and i couldn't just walk by. does that make me a hooligan? im not saying ive never been violent because i have plenty of times rightly and wrongly and even these days if violence is required then so be it but im no thug or hooligan.

Â