Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I am! I even have the scars to prove it... as a 4 year old I fell out of my pair of clogs attempting to run and split my forehead open on a drain cover.

Nah, not having it.

PICS OR IT DID NOT EVER, EVER HAPPEN.

pork pie.

Vidal is gonna tear them apart.

nacho vidal ?

No, Vidal Sassoon.

hopefully.

After the dabacle that was the 2010 world cup, I've completely lost any enthusiasm I had for them.

Robben, Van Persie & Snejider are all about as likeable as a pit of spikes.

They've just turned into a horrible team of moaners.

Yeah?

Well...

cbeebies-playtime-app-mr-tumble-1.jpg

To you!

You ent even Dutch you big pork pie!

I am! I even have the scars to prove it... as a 4 year old I fell out of my pair of clogs attempting to run and split my forehead open on a drain cover.

Decider: have you ever had your finger in a dyke? (Cue Levi claiming to be Dutch...)
  • Like 1

Back on topic, I drew Costa Rica in the sweepstake at work. The value of their squad isn't worth the £2 entry fee!

You have the best GK at the world cup...

4899045377-costa-rica-keylor-navas-World

Is that ferdy from this life ?

Edited by Meath_Villan
  • Like 2

And Celso Borges to be fair

Celso.jpg

He's one of those random players I like purely because he played well for me on Football Manager, part of my AIK team that dominated Swedish football.

• Like 1

Celso.jpg

He's one of those random players I like purely because he played well for me on Football Manager, part of my AIK team that dominated Swedish football.

:wub: :wub:

• Like 1

Back on topic, I drew Costa Rica in the sweepstake at work. The value of their squad isn't worth the £2 entry fee!

According to R.Hodgeson they are one of the teams in the group of death.

Celso.jpg

Thankfully its only a game  :puke:

Was in Dublin last week and the place was full of mummy's and 6 year olds off to one direction

Get on the train today to head to the oval and its full of mummy's and 6 year olds going to see one direction

These mums really are sad

Was in Dublin last week and the place was full of mummy's and 6 year olds off to one direction

Get on the train today to head to the oval and its full of mummy's and 6 year olds going to see one direction

These mums really are sad

Yeah, they should let the 6 year olds go on their own. 

• Like 1

This could easily go in the "Things That Cheer You Up" thread-

Scheduling my life around watching a 30 day football tournament is a real challenge!

Edited by maqroll

Â