Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Something you can search for on Google quite easily.

But why google it when you can Villatalk it instead?

I, too, am awaiting Ginko's essay on Buzzfeed; its origins, its top 23 ever posts, and its wider social significance.

• Like 4

I think the verb to Mooney is already getting diluted.

It has a very specific meaning (although in this case it was used correctly, it's misused a lot)

I missed out on the inception of the whole Mooney/Google thing and since I don't fully understand it, I have neglected to use it. What is it's proper usage?

I want it all typed up professionally like you'd find in the dictionary too.

Never called in sick in my life.

Did it today but cocked it up royally.

Slept shit last night (had a funeral of a close family member yesterday and I think the occasion affected me more than I thought) and felt crap when I woke up about 7. Wanted to wait until half 7 when the school opened to speak to my mentor and explain but I nodded off again and just woke up. She was completely understanding, so it shouldn't piss me off. But it's annoyed me.

To be fair it's been a couple of weeks since half term, you must be knackered.............................................................is what Tony would say

First time I phoned in with a sicky didn't go too well. I was in charge of the office diary / calendar and when they went to write me up as being out / sick they noticed I'd written 'out on the lash' and drawn party hats and dancing people in the space for the day before. Schoolboy error.

• Like 1

Robert plant, I know led zep is the past and you want to get on with fresh music ideas but your the only one holding this reunion back. I just can't see why he won't tell pagey and jones let's do it, one final mini tour of say 15 shows in the US and UK. It would be for the fans then that's it, its finished with for good. I can understand him to a degree but I'm being very selfish.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Been up since 3:45 desperately trying to get some England v Uruguay tickets, on the FIFA web-site (went on sale at 4:01am).

The site clearly couldn't handle the traffic and was inundated with touts.  the same touts that I'm going to have to pay way over the odds to get a ticket from.

I'm knackered.

I missed out on the inception of the whole Mooney/Google thing and since I don't fully understand it, I have neglected to use it. What is it's proper usage?

I want it all typed up professionally like you'd find in the dictionary too.

As I understand it, to mooney something is to google something that most people up to date with popular culture would already know.

For example:

"Hey Junk-oh, have you seen Kanye West's new video?"

"Who the **** is Kaney East?"

"Man, you need to Mooney that shit"

See?

Whereas "Oh man, I need to find out the top 10 scorers of all time for this Swiss 3rd tier football team, I need to Mooney that shit" is incorrect usage. Nobody would know that. That's just "googling"

• Like 3

Â