Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Keeping the legend alive

1dhe.png

don't we need to move the "e" 1 pixel to the right and down now that google changed their logo ?

No, I bloody well don't! :D

I missed out on the inception of the whole Mooney/Google thing and since I don't fully understand it, I have neglected to use it. What is it's proper usage?

I want it all typed up professionally like you'd find in the dictionary too.

As I understand it, to mooney something is to google something that most people up to date with popular culture would already know.

For example:

"Hey Junk-oh, have you seen Kanye West's new video?"

"Who the **** is Kaney East?"

"Man, you need to Mooney that shit"

See?

Whereas "Oh man, I need to find out the top 10 scorers of all time for this Swiss 3rd tier football team, I need to Mooney that shit" is incorrect usage. Nobody would know that. That's just "googling"

Yep, that's the badger.

BTW I've heard of Kanye West, but I genuinely wouldn't know him from Jay-Z, Biggie Smalls or any other rapper for that matter.

Drove to footie tonight and got so engrossed in singing along to a song on the radio whilst playing air guitar I forgot to turn off and arrived late

And then half way through the pinged my hamstring again 2nd time in 2 weeks :(

Supposed to be playing a 11 a side charity match on Sunday , the old team v the current team , having held them to 0-0 last year I wanted to go one better and beat them this year

Arse ...

I Wish this tonsillitis (throat aids) would **** rightly off...... 5 days without food now!!! 

ah no problem, the One Show this evening endorsed homeopathy as a proven cure, what's more, it was a dilution of mercury.

I couldn't decide whether to be annoyed about homeopathy, annoyed about the use of mercury as a quack cure or relieved that as it was homeopathy there wasn't actually any mercury in it anyway.

Â