Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Had myself all geared up for a curry from the Indian tonight, got there after work big sign on the door "CLOSED FOR 2 WEEKS 01/10" b*******, I wanted a curry from there, now I've had to walk to the one round the corner but they don't do the meal I wanted so I'm having to settle for second best.

Oh and on the subject of sponsoring people **** them, the worst type are the people who say "I do loads for charity but I don't really talk about it" and then proceed to tell you about every **** thing they have ever done for charity

Edited by leemond2008

Why do all car insurance adverts now involve sone sort of unfunny gimmick mascot, first that fat clearing in the woods on go compare, then Paul Whitehouse on Aviva, now that robot on confused.com but the ones that really boil my piss, dawn French with that dog.

renting a house for 18 months, asked the landlords if they'd consider selling it, got told yes, spent 18 months saving, asked how much they want, they want £15k more than its worth

we have the money for the higher deposit and we can comfortably get a mortgage high enough to cover it, but no way am I doing it

going to have to start looking, renting has never bothered me before but now ive got the cash in the bank doing nothing its infuriating, id be about £300 a month better off

Why do all car insurance adverts now involve sone sort of unfunny gimmick mascot, first that fat clearing in the woods on go compare, then Paul Whitehouse on Aviva, now that robot on confused.com but the ones that really boil my piss, dawn French with that dog.

I don't understand how the marketing companies have managed to give these dead donkies such a flogging, mia the Russian spy meerkat? **** off

I don't understand how the marketing companies have managed to give these dead donkies such a flogging, mia the Russian spy meerkat? **** off
It's quite simples really Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 2

Had myself all geared up for a curry from the Indian tonight, got there after work big sign on the door "CLOSED FOR 2 WEEKS 01/10" b*******, I wanted a curry from there, now I've had to walk to the one round the corner but they don't do the meal I wanted so I'm having to settle for second best.

Oh and on the subject of sponsoring people **** them, the worst type are the people who say "I do loads for charity but I don't really talk about it" and then proceed to tell you about every **** thing they have ever done for charity

I've actually done loads for charity. I won't bore you though because I know you don't like it.

But I did raise £4k for Acorns which the work then doubled. It was with a bunch of other people and we did the 3 peaks. I hurt my knee coming down Ben Nevis and then only did half of Snowdon and none of Scafell Pike. Because of traffic and a large group we didn't quite do it in 24 hours but still raised the money.

I also raised over a grand for Worcestershire Breast Unit Campaign running the Eden Project Marathon.

I'm currently running the Great Birmingham Run for HOPEHiv. I can send you the page if you like? How much shall I put you down for?

Cheers mate.

• Like 1

Geordie Shore on MTV

I know my tv has an Off button but having just witnessed 5 mins of this show I'm ready to set fire to the TV set and hack my own eyes out just in case I see it on someone else's TV

Something about a dead goldfish that the bint had cremated and then scattered the ashes in the sea and how she hope to join it when she died and her ashes were scattered in the sea as well

I should add I didn't consciously watch this drivel I just can't be arsed to walk over to where the remote is

• Like 1

Geordie Shore on MTV

I know my tv has an Off button but having just witnessed 5 mins of this show I'm ready to set fire to the TV set and hack my own eyes out just in case I see it on someone else's TV

Something about a dead goldfish that the bint had cremated and then scattered the ashes in the sea and how she hope to join it when she died and her ashes were scattered in the sea as well

I should add I didn't consciously watch this drivel I just can't be arsed to walk over to where the remote is

I find it makes it worse if you watch it whilst thinking that these cretins have all "earned" hundreds of thousands of pounds from it

Geordie Shore on MTV

I find it makes it worse if you watch it whilst thinking that these cretins have all "earned" hundreds of thousands of pounds from it

Just like watching the Tory conference.

• Like 1

URqlIwQ.gif

I was never really a fan but this gif is a prime example of why she has won me over post Potter.

quagmires_big_arm.jpg

Just to add Id suck farts out of her underpants 

She approves

emmashake.gif

Â