Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

It's usually a straight copy and paste from google images.  I assume it's because the pic is copyright protected but it seems to happen the majority of the time.

A direct copy from google images is not a URL to the image. Click on the image to expand it, then right click and 'view image', then you'll have the URL that you need with the .jpg/gif/png extension.
  • Like 2

It's usually a straight copy and paste from google images.  I assume it's because the pic is copyright protected but it seems to happen the majority of the time.

A direct copy from google images is not a URL to the image. Click on the image to expand it, then right click and 'view image', then you'll have the URL that you need with the .jpg/gif/png extension.

Although not always. Very occasionally they don't have an extension at all. I usually save and rename those, and link them from a file-sharing site.

• Like 1

Although not always. Very occasionally they don't have an extension at all. I usually save and rename those, and link them from a file-sharing site.

Granted, I've only solved 95% of his issues :P

Painstakingly writing out a joke for the jokes thread, pondering over the appropriate grammar to ensure that it is spot-on for guaranteed amusement then, just before hitting submit, remembering where you first heard that particular joke (it was three pages previous in the thread). :(

• Like 3

Â