Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Probably go to the docs tomorrow just to get the all clear anyway, as I said, it is stiff and does hurt somewhat.

2 people who I know have told me that it'll probably get worse before it gets better, so that's annoying :(

Ok ...you were involved in a r.t.a. and your neck hurts but your not going to go to the doctors until tomorrow ?  ....get the **** down to the hospital lad for **** sake.You should have went straight away to make sure its not more damaged than you think but you could do more damage during the night ...then if an insurace claim goes in you will have a leg to stand on 

Edited by Meath_Villan

Woah why the abuse? The app that I am trying out (and proving for vt) puts that on not me . Pah

Sent from my iPhone using VillaTalk

You can turn off the signature in the app options, if it works the same as the Android one.

It'll stop you looking as much of a word removed. ;)

Probably go to the docs tomorrow just to get the all clear anyway, as I said, it is stiff and does hurt somewhat. 2 people who I know have told me that it'll probably get worse before it gets better, so that's annoying :(
Ok ...you were involved in a r.t.a. and your neck hurts but your not going to go to the doctors until tomorrow ? ....get the **** down to the hospital lad for **** sake.You should have went straight away to make sure its not more damaged than you think but you could do more damage during the night ...then if an insurace claim goes in you will have a leg to stand on
You say that but when I rolled my car I went to the hospital as my ribs hurt like f&&k and I could barely breath and they asked why I had come down and why did I think my ribs could be Bruised / broken My reply of because they hit a steering wheel at 50 mph didn't seem all that well received They said come back in 3 or 4 days if it was still hurting Sooner they get privatised the better :) Edited by tonyh29

I was in a car collision today.  Not my fault, I was stationary at traffic lights trying to get onto the m69 (lol).

Some 4 indian blokes driving a huge bmw smashed into my cars bum.

There was nothing around and it was a 4 lane dual carriageway..  How didn't they see me!?

Also, I wasn't even meant to be in Leicester today and it was because of a mistake our P.A. girl made.

poor car :(

edit, forgot to put the reason it pissed me off.

They jolted my car pretty bad, because my handbrake was on.  I held my neck for a good 4/5 seconds, looked in the rear view mirror and they were all sat there like idiots.

I had to get out first and they sheepishly wound their windows down.

Then they got out and rather than saying "You alright?" They all offered me cash because no one needs to go to the insurers.. 

That annoyed me :(

I hope you feel better....and your car gets fixed.

• Like 1

haha of course not.

It would be silly of anyone to do so (even though I know you said it tongue in cheek)

Although it only looks like the bumper, there could be chassy damage :)

They tried their luck though, naughty buggars! 

Thought they were gonna knock ten bells out of me though when they all got out the car looking pissed off :lol:

People at New Street station who feel like  it is their right to clog up the escalators. If you want to stand still like a **** lemming then stick to the right you absolute word removed, the people who are in a rush need to be able to walk up/down these things. 

These droopy eyed, slack jawed MORONS make my blood boil.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

Emma Watson being voted the sexiest woman in the world...seriously?!?! She looks like a little boy trapped in a little girls body. Nothing remotely sexy about her at all.

Benedict cumberbatch was voted sexiest man in the world?! Doesn't bother me but no homo, really?!? Looks like a bog standard typical ugly British guy

Â