Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I do love a pikelet where they can be found mind. 

Yep and the packs of 6 are fine for me as three is always the magic number eaten over two sittings. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

A wife of my mate put something on the other day, almost made me vomit. 

It was one of those “ask your kids these questions and post the answers”. Guess what, she’s an amazing mum who mostly loves to eat healthy food, spend time with her family and help others. They all love her billions. 

My kids would probably would have answered  , Complete bastard always stealing our noses and embarrassing us in restaurant's by sticking chips either side of his mouth and trying to convince us he's a Walrus .. he even stole Santa's mince pie and milk at Christmas 

47 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Everyone is only eating Warburtons right? No other crumpets are even worth bothering with in my experience.

Surprisingly, yes. I say 'surprisingly' because their bread is bloody awful. Second best crumpets are Morrisons bog standard ones (I tried their super-duper 'The Best' ones, and had to throw them away). 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Surprisingly, yes. I say 'surprisingly' because their bread is bloody awful. Second best crumpets are Morrisons bog standard ones (I tried their super-duper 'The Best' ones, and had to throw them away). 

I might've had some from Morrisons shaped as Christmas trees or something, and apart from the pointless novelty I don't remember them being offensively bad like Hovis (do they even bother making them anymore?). Had some from M&S on the way out of Brum airport recently and they were pretty bad.

2 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Crumpets imho cannot be toasted effectively in the toaster so under the grill they go, in my house

What sort of monster puts crumpets into a toaster?!! 

Some people are just scum 😆

Edited by Designer1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

It's those conveyor-belt toasters you've got to watch out for.  Bastards, every last one of 'em.

I'm team crumpet-goes-in-toaster though, so... 😬

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Sad 1

Just now, GarethRDR said:

It's those conveyor-belt toasters you've got to watch out for.  Bastards, every last one of 'em.

Best get that cyanide ready for your appearance at the Hague...

• Haha 2

I am willing to "correct" my behaviour, if convinced. 

Finding out I'm some sort of bastard is not a new experience for me, this will just have been the first instance where that revelation was bread-based.

15 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

had one of them in the staff restaurant where I worked many year ago 

you'd whack your bread in , go get your sausage , bacon and egg from the chef  come back and find some **** has nicked your toast ..Do these people really think  those conveyor things are auto loading  or is there some rule that any toast unclaimed after 2.74 seconds becomes public property 

• Like 1

Â