Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I’ve always thought when it’s my turn for my daughter to host a party like that I’d clear out for the evening, either to a late license local or a nearby friend’s house. 

To me it seems preferable than being cordoned off in the bedroom or wherever. Out of sight, out of mind, I guess. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I’ve always thought when it’s my turn for my daughter to host a party like that I’d clear out for the evening, either to a late license local or a nearby friend’s house. 

To me it seems preferable than being cordoned off in the bedroom or wherever. Out of sight, out of mind, I guess. 

It was my daughter's 16th last year, and as it was at the end of lockdown etc we let her have a big party. Rather than have the house wrecked we hired a venue around the corner.If those kids put as much effort and ingenuity into their future careers as they did smuggling booze into that party, they'll run the world.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Xela said:

FTFY

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

Currently hiding in my cushion shed because the house is full of teenagers getting fingered and listening to the shittest music know to mankind. 

FTFY more

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

One of my team accused me of being racist last night at work, I had to laugh at him, but I was pissed off

I have 22 staff on my night shift production line if I recite them from 1st to last process 

English, Philippine, Egyptian, African, African, African, African, Romanian, Ukrainian, Indian, Philippine, Lithuanian, African, African, Indian, Polish, Romanian, African, English, English, Indian and me. 

Team briefs are hilarious everyone nods and only about 5 have a clue what I am saying. May be its my black country accent      

Edited by Robtaylor200

4 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

One of my team accused me of being racist last night at work, I had to laugh at him, but I was pissed off

I have 22 staff on my night shift production line if I recite them from 1st to last process 

English, Philippine, Egyptian, African, African, African, African, Romanian, Ukrainian, Indian, Philippine, Lithuanian, African, African, Indian, Polish, Romanian, African, English, English, Indian and me. 

Team briefs are hilarious everyone nods and only about 5 have a clue what I am saying. May be its my black country accent      

There's 54 countries in Africa.

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

FTFY x100

Would have been interesting as there would be a competition about if they or Mrs Sidcow would vomit first. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Scandinavian Rob they call you in Malawi - very thick Atlantic accent

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Ohh, can't we say that now??

Is it called the Black Country because…

a) it’s full of black people or

b) all the buildings were black with soot during the Industrial Revolution?

If it’s b) that’s fine, if it’s a) you are stupid and ignorant

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Is it called the Black Country because…

a) it’s full of black people or

b) all the buildings were black with soot during the Industrial Revolution?

If it’s b) that’s fine, if it’s a) you are stupid and ignorant

Bideford in North Devon has been nicknamed the "little white town" since the 1850s due to all the buildings being bleached white and a many of the buildings still are. 

spacer.png

They dropped this moniker in 2019 as it was deemed racist. 

58 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Bideford in North Devon has been nicknamed the "little white town" since the 1850s due to all the buildings being bleached white and a many of the buildings still are. 

spacer.png

Throw the people responsible in the idiot zoo then

1 hour ago, Rds1983 said:

spacer.png

Should’ve renamed it Jackson

Â