Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

On 21/04/2018 at 12:18, limpid said:

What made you choose an unqualified quack rather than a medically qualified professional?

On 21/04/2018 at 12:07, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

...shes English and fit and around the corner so to speak+ my health insurance pay for it.

:detect:

• Haha 1

On 21/04/2018 at 12:24, BillyShears said:

People who tell me: "I haven't slept for a week", or; I haven't eaten or drunk anything for a week". Is that right sir?, you really are superhuman.

Mostly junkies who say such things.

Clicking on a thread title no longer brings me to the first post I haven't read but puts me on the most recent post.  Anyone else experiencing this?   Started a few days ago, using Chrome.

1 hour ago, il_serpente said:

Clicking on a thread title no longer brings me to the first post I haven't read but puts me on the most recent post.  Anyone else experiencing this?   Started a few days ago, using Chrome.

See the 'Site Issues' forum. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

The learning and development department just sent a 28MB email to all 2000+ employees which crashed Outlook for everyone. Good work guys.

Pretty piss poor implementation from your exchange admins.

Stupid user + stupid policy = disaster.

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 16:55, Stevo985 said:

And now just been to the supermarket. Which is full of **** mongs. 

I normally just do a quick shop after work but I had to venture to the supermarket on Sunday and you really do see all sorts.

Its probably the one place where everyone has to go and you really do get to see some of the dregs of society, there really are some very weird people about.

2 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

I normally just do a quick shop after work but I had to venture to the supermarket on Sunday and you really do see all sorts.

Its probably the one place where everyone has to go and you really do get to see some of the dregs of society, there really are some very weird people about.

Not in Waitrose, or, in dire circumstances, Sainsbury's.

Convenience tempted me in to an Asda once, and I regretted not being vaccinated before the trip. 

14 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Pretty piss poor implementation from your exchange admins.

Stupid user + stupid policy = disaster.

Not sure what happened really. I try and attach anything over 5MB and it tells me off!

There's separate rules for attachment limits for individual mails, and for distribution groups. Typically so that you can set it far lower (or to 0) for distribution groups. Someone ballsed up!

1 hour ago, AVFCDAN said:

It's the worst.

Especially as I am forced to go to Aldi

29 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I'm on a plane waiting for the doors to be shut and the bloke behind is talking on the phone full volume.

Its 5:30am FFS. Do you really have to explain every **** detail of your trip at this very moment.

Had exactly the same experience this morning. Then to make it worse, having thought I'd lucked in to two seats to myself, some old boy who looked like he'd not washed in months and stank to high heaven got on last and claimed the seat next to me. As if that weren't bad enough, he then started the whole elbow game. At the end of the flight, he shouted at me to move out of the way so he could get his back out of the overhead. I had literally nowhere to go and upon politely explaining that to him, was subjected to a barrage of abuse. I hate early morning flights. 

5 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

My missus has bought 2 handbags in 14 days. 

I get told off for wanting to buy a **** hat for my bald head as the temperature reaches nearly 30°.

I'm going to by the most expensive hat I can find and then shit on it, burn it with fire and then buy another one.

ooh, I thought, I'm sure there will be a gif of laurel and hardy where one puts on a bowler hat full of cream and it all squirts out of a hole in the top. 

That would be a funny gif after that rant.

Never, NEVER, google 'hat cream squirt gif' when sat in the middle of an open plan office.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Not in Waitrose, or, in dire circumstances, Sainsbury's.

Convenience tempted me in to an Asda once, and I regretted not being vaccinated before the trip. 

I don't know - you could catch all sorts of stuff from some of the bourgeouis words removed who just have to shop at Waitrose.

Â