AVTV: General chat

ciggiesnbeer

Losing it. Was out yesterday so I wanted to watch highlights, when I login I come to registration for avtv. ALREADY done it. Jesus I just wanna slap those people senseless

Edit: Apparently if you try 15 times it will work

Edited by vandaq

Will they be putting the highlights up, not just the goals? 

I'd like to see some of the other chances as well. There were definitely more chances in the 1st half. (Disallowed goal & Double save from their keeper) 

They use ages to get up the goals and even longer to get the highlights up. Wonder how the streams will be working tomorrow. It's all very dissapointing.
I'm still wondering why they're unable to upload the whole matches, it's not like it takes  12 hours to upload a 90 min video these days, atleast not in the quality that's on avtv.

They use ages to get up the goals and even longer to get the highlights up. Wonder how the streams will be working tomorrow. It's all very dissapointing.

I'm still wondering why they're unable to upload the whole matches, it's not like it takes  12 hours to upload a 90 min video these days, atleast not in the quality that's on avtv.

There are no streams tomorrow. Please see the match forum for further info.

So far, very good quality stream and good commentary from Jack at Crewe.

Good commentary? Like, "Off course the ref is the one all in black" Fell of my chair spurted out beer through my nose and crushed the cat. what a plonker.

As for the highlights Sky sports news showed the goals before OS even had highlights on AVTV.

Jeez, some of you want 90 minutes of non-stop, informative commentary, with no comments that COULD be for any viewers that maybe aren't regular, knowledgeable football fans.

For £4.99, I think people should just lighten up.

I think the quality reflects the resources. If AVTV had tens of thousands subscribing it would be a better product.

Discounting the Wycombe debacle I'm happy paying £1 per game.

Exactly Coda, its so cheap and I don't personally think Woodward is half as bad as people make him out to be.

People just like to moan on here for the sake of it sometimes.

I was a subcriber many years ago but havent been for a good few years but signed up for preseason as its so cheap and you get to watch the new signings etc.

Does anyone know if they show live reserves & youth games throughout the season as I might stick with it if they do.

Jeez, some of you want 90 minutes of non-stop, informative commentary, with no comments that COULD be for any viewers that maybe aren't regular, knowledgeable football fans.

For £4.99, I think people should just lighten up.

I honestly have no idea what kind of subscriber to AVTV casual or not who would be interested in hearing Woodward describe the golf, or the clouds in the sky or how precarious his perch is.

What I would like is a service as good as the best premier league football clubs. I dont think that is a big ask for a club of our size and fanbase.

Many MLS clubs have a far superior service FFS. It is embarrassing.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Nobody's asking for a broadcast level stream, but one that works consistently would be nice.  Nobody buys a product on the hope it will become good, they buy a product because it's good. The answer to increasing the revenue is to increase the quality. I've had my own experiences with just the audio only via the iPhone app for Premier League and cup games and it's ridiculous in how shabby it is.

Does anyone know if they show live reserves & youth games throughout the season as I might stick with it if they do.

Not live. They usually have highlights of the reserves and U18 games though.

Â