AVTV: General chat

ciggiesnbeer

Any other season ticket holders not able to log into AVTV. I was ok until a few days ago now it says "You do not have an active subscription" error.

I take it it Is included in this seasons privileges from ST holders? If so does it need reactivating?

Whenever I see a Limpid post I think we're going to get a telling off :'( 

Its like when I see a policeman when i'm driving - I think they're going to pull me over, even though i'm a legitimate driver! 

Edited by KjParton
  • Like 1

Sorry, sorted. Gave her a call and I've got the pin now.

Apparently I don't have an active subscription even though I've successfully redeemed my code. Why does this have to be so hard every single year?

Oh dear... atleast you've got an hour to sort it out lol

I mean they have emailed you to say that you need to do this.  The code is in your pack.

Have you received your pack yet then? Mine would have gone to my Mum's address so I will have to check with her.

I posted in the season tickets thread when mine arrived. I think it was Tuesday.

After much deliberation I have decided that I like Jack Woodward. He is like our own little Alan Partridge. I enjoy (actually enjoy, not in a hipster "ironic" way) listening to him meander off on some tangent about golf, or the yellow of Guzan's goalkeeper kit, in the middle of a match commentary. I like the chummy nicknames he's given some of the players, as if he hangs out with them on evenings and weekends -- Burkey, Herdy, Lowts. I can't quite put my finger on it but there's something charming about him for some reason.

Must agree. He's our very own Partridge, but he loves the club to bits. I find him hilarious and his geeky exterior only makes me like him more.

But AVTV is very poor as a service.

By the way Woodward actually asked a good question of Weimann in his interview. It was whether you train a partnership up front (like him and Tekkers link ups) or you just do it spontaneously. Weimann said you dont train for it, it just clicks with certain players. I was surprised.

Good question Jack.

• Like 1

By the way Woodward actually asked a good question of Weimann in his interview. It was whether you train a partnership up front (like him and Tekkers link ups) or you just do it spontaneously. Weimann said you dont train for it, it just clicks with certain players. I was surprised.

Good question Jack.

Ruined by following that question up with "and what's your favorote colour?"

• Like 4

Good question Jack.

I think he got fans to submit questions via Twitter though.

Jack stated in todays commentary that AVTV will be showing all the home U21s and NextGen games live.

Surprised this is not being used more as a selling point for AVTV as I'm seriously considering keeping it now as I only signed up to watch the friendlies.

Edited by Junxs

Jack stated in todays commentary that AVTV will be showing all the home U21s and NextGen games live.

Surprised this is not being used more as a selling point for AVTV as I'm seriously considering keeping it now as I only signed up to watch the friendlies.

same actually, I'll see what the coverage is like before my month is up hopefully and decide. Wouldn't mind keeping it for those games to be honest

I don't normally bother with many of the AVTV interviews, (mainly because they don't stream very well, and Woodward.) But I've just watched the Weimann, Vlaar and Ian Taylor/Irish Lions features. I recommend them all.

Weimann is really charming in interviews. Great guy.

I knew Ian Taylor was a good bloke, but he really comes across as totally delightful in that vid, and some brilliant Irish fans interviewed. The bit at the end where the woman waves the shirt in the window is pure, pure gold.

Even Woodward's okay, really. He's only super-painful when Villa are doing badly and he tries to dress it up.

Â