AVTV: General chat

ciggiesnbeer

Is anyone else having problems with playing video on AVTV? I have been since yesterday and want to watch the match today, would appreciate some assistance!

Log out and then log back in - should be ok then.

• Like 3

Can you pay to get just a one off game?

One month subcription is £4.99 so you might as well keep it for a month and then cancel , if you want one game it will still cost the same as for a month.

Is anyone else having problems with playing video on AVTV? I have been since yesterday and want to watch the match today, would appreciate some assistance!

Been having difficulty for ages.

Have you tried changing your browser? When there was no stream for the Wycombe game I couldn't even get the audio using Chrome. Had to change to IE.

Have you tried changing your browser? When there was no stream for the Wycombe game I couldn't even get the audio using Chrome. Had to change to IE.

Will try that. I can't get audio either.

No problems with anything else, Youtube etc.....but the OS is a dead loss atm.

edit: Just tried through IE and was succesfull. Much appreciated.

Edited by AValon

Just got an email from them to say I can have a free month on top of my initial refund as further compensation.

Suggest you all check your emails too!

I had the free month given to me too but I really only want to watch the friendlies on it - once the season begins i won't use avtv, so the free month is little use really - i only subscribed to watch the friendlies.

Â