AVTV: General chat

ciggiesnbeer

Wanted to sign up for the month to watch the friendlies coming up, sign-up page just gives a 404 error though. Bummer.

same was happening for me when using internet exporer but it worked first time when I tried it with google chrome. Hope that helps

Edited by Bunnski

Wanted to sign up for the month to watch the friendlies coming up, sign-up page just gives a 404 error though. Bummer.

same was happening for me when using internet exporer but it worked first time when I tried it with google chrome. Hope that helps

Yeah AVTV is also very browser picky. For some reason it will not work with firefox for me only chrome. Other folks have said the opposite. Random :)

• Like 1

Was using Firefox but worked straight away with Chrome! Cheers mate

I signed up to watch the matches on the ipad but now i find that they are saying he games can't be viewed in ipad due to some software issue - pity they never said that when advertised.

Do you have a computer you can watch it on? 

I signed up to watch the matches on the ipad but now i find that they are saying he games can't be viewed in ipad due to some software issue - pity they never said that when advertised.

They should (could), though that is quite a specific issue. If they were to mention every device/ browser it didn't work on, then no-one would sign up.

We need to pay Bannan's wages somehow.

Yeah AVTV is also very browser picky. For some reason it will not work with firefox for me only chrome. Other folks have said the opposite. Random :)

I use AVTV at work, I find it very rarely works with Internet Explorer but works ok-ish with Chrome. The only problem is that the videos randomly stop and I have to refresh the page to get it to play again. Although that could be a work network thing and completely unrelated to AVTV...

I'd argue that AVTV has actually got worse. When I first got it a few years ago, there was a goals archieve going back to the early 00s. I used to love reminiscing by watching those videos, but they got rid of it for some unknown reason when the site was re-vamped.

This. I used to love watching the old videos. Surely they've got tonnes of old video content that they could put on there? That would keep me entertained for days!

Do you have a computer you can watch it on?

Yes I have a laptop but the avtv subscription is for i tunes and only for ipad and now they are saying the games cannot be shown live on there - they have asked me to apply to apple for a refund and then subscribe to the pc version of avtv as they cannot do it themselves.

Bit of a pain but hopefully it will be sorted before the weekend - let it be a warning to anyone buying avtv on apple though - the lives games will not be shown on ipad or iTunes and they do not tell you that until afterwards.

Â