AVTV: General chat

ciggiesnbeer

Good work again AVTV. Wonder if I'll actually get to watch a full pre-season game this year.

It would be nice for them to put the whole damn match up afterwards like they did last season. I dont understand why they keep editing all these highlights. Just put the whole match up.

If randy does infact watch every game then he must of thought "what is this shower of shite?", ive got this month and a free month to watch the friendlies and thats it, incredibly ameteur for a premierleague team and hasnt changed a bit from 2-3 years ago when i last had it.

Needs a major revamp if they are to get proper subscribers, i guess most people who use it either got it free with season tickets or bought it to watch the friendlies...cant see why anyone would pay to watch woodward ask crap questions all year round.

Have to agree sadly, i bought it for a month at £4.99 i think it was? As you say to watch the pre season friendlies etc and also to see whether to continue the subscription over the year.

The coverage was pretty poor i have to say with it freezing & a complete loss of coverage for a good while (not that i missed much)

I thought the sound quality was awful with 0 % of the games atmosphere being audible due to presumably a poor audio set up at the ground? & the commentary was poor too just basically a hat full of excuses for the dire performance & trying to make it sound as though we were playing well whilst the truth of the matter was we were being really easily contained by a conference team.

Pretty disappointing i have to say sadly & i definately will not be continuing my subscription.

Have to agree sadly, i bought it for a month at £4.99 i think it was? As you say to watch the pre season friendlies etc and also to see whether to continue the subscription over the year.

The coverage was pretty poor i have to say with it freezing & a complete loss of coverage for a good while (not that i missed much)

I thought the sound quality was awful with 0 % of the games atmosphere being audible due to presumably a poor audio set up at the ground? & the commentary was poor too just basically a hat full of excuses for the dire performance & trying to make it sound as though we were playing well whilst the truth of the matter was we were being really easily contained by a conference team.

Pretty disappointing i have to say sadly & i definately will not be continuing my subscription.

Completely agree, for a club like villa this avtv service is very poor - not worth the money , poor sound, poor quality and poor presenter - needs a total overhaul.

Maybe we should make a petition for an overhaul?

I've tried to contact departments about putting a proposal forward but to no avail.

Maybe, I've twice complained and been given a free extra month but they are missing the point that the site is poor quality and they need to sort that out - what good is a free month if you have no intention of using it .

Get a good quality site with reliability and a decent presenter and people might sign up but as it is people will just drift away from subscribing - we want value for money.

I paid to watch a game at the weekend not to hear Woodward droning on about a golf sale in the club shop , last night the clock size and score size were ridiculous - and again the coverage was lost for several minutes - sort it out avtv!

Maybe we should make a petition for an overhaul?

I've tried to contact departments about putting a proposal forward but to no avail.

last night the clock size and score size were ridiculous - and again the coverage was lost for several minutes - sort it out avtv!

:crylaugh: When they zoomed in for goalmouth action the clock obscured half the penalty area.

Why was the camera put in a spot where it couldn't view one corner of the pitch? Why is Woodward more interested in tweets than commentating on the match? I have so many questions for AVTV.

You know their job off season is really simple - let us see the friendly games. They do not. Either live or afterwards show the full game. Pretty poor service. For many overseas Villa fans this is the season ticket. Frankly it diminishes the club. I wish Randy had to follow Villa via AVTV I would expect it to get fixed very quickly.

Woodward update. His questions have been getting slightly better the past week, but now he has this habit of asking overtly leading questions. Tell you what Jack, instead of you telling Lambert what he took from the Luton game why not let him figure out what he wants to say?

Went to watch the "highlights" (if there were any) of last nights game and couldn't find it. Do they not put up defeats? I wanted to see clarke's clanger

They put it up today. Clarkes clanger is there (just). of course they have wasted time editing down the match for a few minutes highlights when what I actually want is just the full match. So annoying.

The comparison with last season is staggering, during the USA tour we had MLS clubs who streamed the games live and had the whole thing available to watch immediately afterwards as well.

I sent in a complaint after the Luton match and only received an apology. Didn't Jack promise during the Wycombe commentary that all the AVTV subscribers would receive an email this week?

Wouldn't really do much with an extra month anyway and as long as there are no further problems with the friendlies, I guess I'll have had my money's worth.

Does anyone else have the occasional problem of the video just continuously loading, meaning you have to restart your computer to make it work? Wastes my time to no end.

for a club like villa this avtv service is very poor - not worth the money , poor sound, poor quality and poor presenter - needs a total overhaul.

Not worth the money? You don't get a lot for £4.99 nowadays

I didn't contact the club to complain and I got an apology email on Tuesday giving me an extra month.

Hoping we get the full game this evening and a view of the whole pitch.

Does anyone else have the occasional problem of the video just continuously loading, meaning you have to restart your computer to make it work? Wastes my time to no end.

Have you tried just logging out and logging back in?

That's always fixed it for me. 

I sent in a complaint after the Luton match and only received an apology. Didn't Jack promise during the Wycombe commentary that all the AVTV subscribers would receive an email this week?

Wouldn't really do much with an extra month anyway and as long as there are no further problems with the friendlies, I guess I'll have had my money's worth.

I never even complained and I got an e-mail telling me I'm getting a free month. The least they could do is be consistent, I think. Check your spam folder, maybe your e-mail offering the free month got trashed accidentally.

Does AVTV stream PL and cup games also, or is it just the friendlies and then "exclusive interviews" once the regular season starts?

Â