AVTV: General chat

ciggiesnbeer

Whos the woman interviewing delph in the latest video, made a nice change from jack i have to say.

Yeah she had a broad accent but she asked some really good questions. Delph always comes across as an honest guy on interviews at least so you tend to get good answers rather than what I like to call 'script' answers where we could actually write the replies lol

• Like 1

Goals up quikly today, post match interview up quickly and a better interview.
A good interview with Fabian Delph earlier this week. Two faultless streams. AVTV :thumb:
But they should really invest in a tripod.

Rob: as far as I know; manu, city, tottenham, chelsea, arsenal, new castle, liverpool got a better tv service then Aston Villa. I haven't subscribed to any of them but just gathered from what I've been told from mates who supports either of em. As for the others clubs I have no idea.

• Like 1

Goals up quikly today, post match interview up quickly and a better interview.

A good interview with Fabian Delph earlier this week. Two faultless streams. AVTV :thumb:

But they should really invest in a tripod.

Rob: as far as I know; manu, city, tottenham, chelsea, arsenal, new castle, liverpool got a better tv service then Aston Villa. I haven't subscribed to any of them but just gathered from what I've been told from mates who supports either of em. As for the others clubs I have no idea.

So we don't know for certain that they all have better TV services than us, and you've mentioned the 6 biggest clubs in the country. Also, even if I wasn't overly happy with AVTV, I'd still big it up to other teams' fans :D

Man City and Man Utd have better services, I know that for a fact because I've seen their footage. I imagine Arsenal, Chelsea & Liverpool have similar services, but we can't really be blamed, or called a disgrace, for not competing with the biggest and richest clubs in the league.

AVTV isn't fantastic, but I think it's good, for what we pay.

The highlights of league games are usually uploaded the Tuesday after the game, so the fact that AVTV are managing to get the 'goals only' highlights on the same night as the game, and then the extended highlights a day later (usually) is pretty efficient imo.

Anyway, I'll be watching the Shamrock game on Sunday, so hopefully another flawless stream!

Dafuq! I'm a ST holder and it says my subscription to AVTV is not active ;(

It might be that you have to reactivate your AVTV details with your ST.

I remember doing it last season and the season before when my ST renewed.

Try going into your 'my account' or 'settings' or something.

(I can't see AVTV atm so I'm not sure what the options are!)

I think they are sending out new activation codes with season tickets.

Last seasons code is no longer active as of today.

I think they are sending out new activation codes with season tickets.

Last seasons code is no longer active as of today.

Didn't they say that it would expire after all preseason games though? I've come to work without my new activation code so gotta wait till later to see the goals now lol

Well mine was piss poor again last night, until around the 70th minute when it settled down. Good picture, but very stop-start and that gets sooooo annoying. Weather probably did'nt help much tbf, as atmospherics usually do inhibit the quality of reception down here, but would like to see the service given some serious cranking up.

Whos the woman interviewing delph in the latest video, made a nice change from jack i have to say.

have to agree with this. Was a very refreshing interview and it had some good questions. She should do more stuff. I find it odd that they don`t have more random videos in the club, it would be such a step up. Show youth stuff, whatever, interview staff and janitors for all i care. More content is always good, specially in these things. 

Â