Nicklas Helenius

bickster

As long as he is not another Nicklas Bendter i'll be happy enough. He's Arsenals Stephen Ireland.

Hasn't Bendtner left Arsenal? The fat word removed.

Na i think juve sent him back because he was shit

http://www.avfc.co.uk/javaImages/42/c6/0,,10265~12043842,00.jpg

"Niklas Helenius loving his first day at Bodymoor. Pictures by Neville Williams/Aston Villa/Getty Images."

Not sure the caption quite fits the picture there....

Gabby is poking him in the ribs, hardly something to smile about.

why do our players wear what look like sports bras when they train? is it to stop the shirts flapping about?

http://www.avfc.co.uk/javaImages/42/c6/0,,10265~12043842,00.jpg

"Niklas Helenius loving his first day at Bodymoor. Pictures by Neville Williams/Aston Villa/Getty Images."

Not sure the caption quite fits the picture there....

Gabby is poking him in the ribs, hardly something to smile about.

why do our players wear what look like sports bras when they train? is it to stop the shirts flapping about?

They gather statistics.

• Like 2

They gather statistics.

I'd imagine that would be cardiovascular data and a pedometer for distance covered. Until they have microchipped the ball it won't do pass completion.

You can tell who works hard in training. I wonder if all PL clubs do this or whether this is what Lambert has brought to the club.

They gather statistics.

I'd imagine that would be cardiovascular data and a pedometer for distance covered. Until they have microchipped the ball it won't do pass completion.

You can tell who works hard in training. I wonder if all PL clubs do this or whether this is what Lambert has brought to the club.

We had it before Lambert, and I think most of them do it

They gather statistics.

You will **** love this! http://news.adidas.com/GLOBAL/PERFORMANCE/ADIDASLAB/smart-ball/s/c7b64e0f-61ff-4f39-ab2e-060f491f2448

I can see that preseason is coming up - 3 games in Germany this week? How do you follow your team in these matches, are there a live stream or is it "only" by live commentary on the web page or facebook/twitter? :)  I look forward to see how Lambert is going to use Helenius, i guess he will have a half or two in some of the matches.

I can see that preseason is coming up - 3 games in Germany this week? How do you follow your team in these matches, are there a live stream or is it "only" by live commentary on the web page or facebook/twitter? :)  I look forward to see how Lambert is going to use Helenius, i guess he will have a half or two in some of the matches.

If you manage to get any links for the live stream pass it on

I'm hoping the games will be shown on AVTV, or there will be some highlights at some point.

But unless you're a member, you'd need to sign up and pay a couple of quid to get access.

If you manage to get any links for the live stream pass it on

me2 please :D

Â